What games would you like to have sequels?

Theres a bunch for me for sure old or new:

Demons Crest (way over due for part 2)

Urban Reign (that game seriously needs a sequel)

Rumble Fish 2

Chaos Legion 

Vanquish

Tatsunoko vs Capcom 

Road Rash 3 (An all new one by EA for the new consoles)

Shadows of the damned (first one was cool but way too short)

Slam masters 2 (needs an all new one with new and old wrestlers. New ones from the street fighter series)

UN Squadron

Viewtiful Joe 2

Fist of the north star (by arc system works. More fighters from the series)

Burnout Paradise

TMNT: Tournament Fighters (snes)

Ninja warriors (snes)

Street fighter 2010 (nes)

SVC Chaos (designed just like KOF XIII)

CVS2

Theres more to that list but ill let you guys list yours now. So what are the games you would love to see a sequel to now or wish had one(s) before?

If there are any games I'd truly want to see sequels being made for, it would have to be for Asura's Wrath, Lollipop Chainsaw, Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance and to a lesser extent, DmC : Devil May Cry & Mega Man X8 . I wouldn't mind an official sequel to Capcom vs. SNK 2 either.

Also..

King of the Monsters (there was a sequel but one more would be awesome)

Thats ok EX. Thats the point of the thread. To mention ANY game that you wanted a sequel (another game) to....

I remember KOTM 2 also....^_-

More games:

Illusion of Gaia

Condemned 2 (but for the 3rd i wish it go back to the creepy CSI stuff and not crazy supernatural)

Borderlands 2

Rage (I think a new one would turn out much better)

Metal Slug! Metal Slug! Metal SLug!Beat the crap out of marz ppl again XD

Ah yes, I'd be most excited for a modern sequel to Metal Slug 7 or at least a new spin-off title in that iconic sprite style. Metal Slug has always been a very charming and fun videogame series for me. ^_^

Sonic Adventure 2.

I'd be all ears for it if Sega would ever announce a Sonic Adventure 3. I loved the game as a kid (it is one of my most notable childhood games I grew up with) because of it's charm, nostalgic soundtrack, memorable levels and the fact there was plenty of variation thanks to Race, Treasure Hunting and Shootout levels which made sure there was something for everyone. My friend has the "Battle" version for the Gamecube which added a simple but enjoyable multiplayer experience to the mix. Man he and I used to play that game all the time so it should come as no surprise I have fond memories of it. :D

As long as they don't screw SA3 up by not letting it have all the features SA2 has, I'll be happy with it.

Though I wonder what story Sega could come up with for Sonic Adventure 3?

Viewtiful Joe 2

Recently I was thinking about games I might have forgotten to mention I'd love to see sequels to come to be when VJ2 came to mind. I wanted to include it in this thread but apparently DeMoNk@I beat me to it. :P

Truth be told I'm a bit ashamed of myself for having forgotten to mention that great game in my first post in this topic especially considering Viewtiful Joe 2 was the second most played game I played next to SA2 in my childhood. I love the characters, music, boss battles, story and the trademark gameplay mechanics of the Viewtiful Joe games and honestly Viewtiful Joe 3 is a sequel that needs to be made as Viewtiful Joe 2 ended with a sequel hook.

The main VJ games were supposed to form a trilogy and never making that final third installment would be a disgrace not only towards the franchise but also to the people at Clover Studios who shaped the VJ universe as we know it today and gave it life.

I'd always take VJ3 over Bayonetta 2 even if I'd die by choosing the latter.

Anyways with all that being said and elaborated upon, I wish to add Super Dangan Ronpa 2 to my small list of games I one day hope to see sequels for come into existence. If you read my explanation as to why I like the Dangan Ronpa Animation and by extension the games here at number 1 : you'll hopefully understand why I hope to see a Dangan Ronpa 3 being made in the near future.

Recently I was thinking about games I might have forgotten to mention I'd love to see sequels to come to be when VJ2 came to mind. I wanted to include it in this thread but apparently DeMoNk@I beat me to it. :P

Truth be told I'm a bit ashamed of myself for having forgotten to mention that great game in my first post in this topic especially considering Viewtiful Joe 2 was the second most played game I played next to SA2 in my childhood. I love the characters, music, boss battles, story and the trademark gameplay mechanics of the Viewtiful Joe games and honestly Viewtiful Joe 3 is a sequel that needs to be made as Viewtiful Joe 2 ended with a sequel hook.

The main VJ games were supposed to form a trilogy and never making that final third installment would be a disgrace not only towards the franchise but also to the people at Clover Studios who shaped the VJ universe as we know it today and gave it life.

Yeah that series was bad ass. 1 and 2. I have them both. I got the first one when it FIRST came out. i was thirst for it. Game is an instant classic. "hahaha What...you supposed to be some kind of mega man er somethin??".....that first boss was a riot lol First thing i thought to myself was "yo viewtiful joe looks like Quick man er somethin haha"...instantly loved his look and the whole concept of having the power of slowing down time and speeding it up doing combos and all that. The Game was hot

Loved that game and It definitely needed a part 3. If they made a 3rd game and thats it i would have been satisfied entirely. Just having part 2 and thats it seems selfish and lazy...they need to do that 3rd installment. He was definitely Capcoms new gen mascott in my book how i felt mega man was back in the day

well other games i wish had sequels are:

Altered beast (Genesis) : [and yes im aware there was a remake on PS2 import]

Aliens Vs Predator (Capcom Arcade style)

Clash at Demon Head (NES)

Guardian Legend (NES)

Little nemo the dream master (NES)

Dead island Riptide (Sorry. i love those games)

Blaster Master

Final Fight 3

Cybernator (Snes)