Name that horrible movie

Space Thunder Kids

Monster A Go-Go (Thanks to MST3K)

Epic Movie (Supposed to be in the same Vein as "Scary Movie")

Ax'em

and

The Wild Wild World of Batwoman (Also thanks to MST3K)

Godzilla. The US 1998 movie.

I saw this piece of shit in theater opening day.

LOL well If you was in NY that same day i was in times square lowes theater in the front row you might have been sitting next to a certain pissed off black guy with his girlfriend who was sleep under him. thats how shitty that movie was

Double Dragon was another horrible movie -_-

oh yes,.....Thats up there in that TOP 5 -_- smh.....i couldnt believe my friends spent money to see that shit...The fuckin SNES SF2 commercials were done better than that crap..i was home watchin the bootleg on VHS laughin my ass off that my cousin let me hold when they decided to go see that buffoonery lol

The live action fist of the north star movie *facepalm* smdh

Anything by Michael Bay or M. Night Shyamalan.

Damn thats harsh man haha... you didnt like AT LEAST Bad Boys or Armageddon?

@ Ryouchi's comment:

"Almost forgot. Anything by The Asylum are pretty much ridiculous shits. I mean after Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, they coming up with this Godzilla-mocking sequel: Mega Shark vs Mecha Shark"

lmao! all this right here^^^ my god those movies reeeek of shit -_- smdh

They should fire whoever gave that green light to show those movies on SYFY channel back to back like that

Anything by Uwe Boll.

Not all. theres a few flicks that were actually good but pretty fucked up to watch. Check out "Rampage" & "Attack on Darfur". "SEED" was actually ok too. hella violent and dark though. if you have a weak stomach for animal cruelty and people being starved to death and mutilated i think you should pass on it lol.....too graphic for some

Blew my mind he did films like that. he makes shit video game based movies. He admits it. he says he doesnt care about those types of movies based on video games and its just a check.....now i see why LOL

Another flick that was hot garbage was to me was

Blood Rayne....