I'll be on at a later time on Tuesday and Thursday.

Ryon

Im going back to college.

starting tomorrow.

Tuesday i'll be home after 8:30. so my internet time is rather limited on Tuesday and Thursday.

not that you guys ever really talk to me but for anyone who has issues or problems. to know.

computer science is my major.

so once i get these algebra and trig classes done. All im really left with is a crap load of computer classes (coding included).

If you guys don't know My dream is to be a Video Game Developer.

You can see my passion for that thru my mugen work.

and then you can see my creativity thru my characters.

Its a freaking TREE DROP ATTACK! Come on! Thats Genius!

20130321202914-51d4fbe4.gif

same for me :P

except i don't want to be a developer but i want something to do with the fun parts of making video games, and dat gets u rich

so i can be lazy as hell.

computer science is my major.

so once i get these algebra and trig classes done. All im really left with is a crap load of computer classes (coding included).

Its a freaking TREE DROP ATTACK! Come on! Thats Genius!

20130321202914-51d4fbe4.gif

What languages you're learning? O.o

And good luck.

I wish you the best of luck too, Ryon. Alas my curiosity takes over again as I wish to ask you these humble questions :

1) How long have you been struggling with taking this decision?

2) Will you go for it without looking back?

3) Will it be a 3 to 4 years parcour you'll be going through before you graduate again?

4) Which would be your dream company to work for when you graduate as a VG developer? Would you go Indie or AAA?

In any case, I hope you'll manage to do what you have always been dreaming about. One thing is for sure and that is you've got talent if your creations for M.U.G.E.N. are anything to go by!

If you want us to talk more to you, you should enter Chat more often. Just a suggestion. ;)

I feel intimidated talking to you, cos like i dnt know you like i used to =/

Good Luck in college man

Nigga you hatin.

You don't know me like you used to because you don't talk to me, Im still as stupid as i was years ago brother. I havent changed.

@ Syncro. Math. Thats the language.

I wish you the best of luck too, Ryon. Alas my curiosity takes over again as I wish to ask you these humble questions :

1) How long have you been struggling with taking this decision?

2) Will you go for it without looking back?

3) Will it be a 3 to 4 years parcour you'll be going through before you graduate again?

4) Which would be your dream company to work for when you graduate as a VG developer? Would you go Indie or AAA?

In any case, I hope you'll manage to do what you have always been dreaming about. One thing is for sure and that is you've got talent if your creations for M.U.G.E.N. are anything to go by!

If you want us to talk more to you, you should enter Chat more often. Just a suggestion. ;)

1. Long actually, someone from my work inspired me to go back.

2. Yup. Its my dream to code.

3. what do you mean Parcour? also Im taking 1 class at a time, due to money and other issues (LIFE!) but supposed to take 2 years (60 credits) but im doing 1 class so maybe 4 years or less.

4. Years ago capcom but as of the past couple years no way. I love Sega and Nintendo. I would love to work for either one. Once I learn coding, and can actually make something I have no issue going Indie for a while to get started.

I've got IDEAS, I've played so many games english, japanese, german, and other languages, with HUGE difference in variations and styles, I want to mix and match alot of stuff together.

For instance my Pokemon mugen game I combined Pokemon with a Final Fantasy style battle system. And Its gotten great success.

Especially to the point where people want to make things for the game (as if it was its own engine)

Nigga you hatin.

You don't know me like you used to because you don't talk to me, Im still as stupid as i was years ago brother. I havent changed.

For some reason, I find it difficult maintaining old friendships. It's not like i dont want to, but it just kinda tends not to happen. So thats kinda where the not-talking-to-you thing comes from. It's also why i was pretty hesitant in asking what i asked of you recently.

I'd say lets talk but you'll be in school lol

3. what do you mean Parcour? 

I meant to ask how long you'll be taking before you graduate on that subject. I'm sorry, I used the wrong word to describe it. ^^

I'll be looking forward to that moment you get to start in a gaming company even if it will take a couple more years before that happens. In any case, if I purchase a game you helped to develop, finish it and then see your name in the credits, I'll be thinking "Hey, that's that guy from that one site I adore!" for sure. Or something like that. XD

What do you do now then for a living if your dream is to become a professional VG developer?

How cool!  You major is computer science no wonder you are able to do all those complicated and advanced MUGEN coding!

Compared to you, my bad maths. limits me only to half-assing everything MUGEN.

And it is good to see you have a new set of goals like that!  The video gaming society and MUGEN world need you in no time!

When your video game developer dream is fulfilled, many video gamers (including me) can enjoy many more cool creative and challenging video games made by you and your team.

g7Zi0cR.png  Code hard, play hard :=D:

How cool!  You major is computer science no wonder you are able to do all those complicated and advanced MUGEN coding!

Compared to you, my bad maths. limits me only to half-assing everything MUGEN.

And it is good to see you have a new set of goals like that!  The video gaming society and MUGEN world need you in no time!

When your video game developer dream is fulfilled, many video gamers (including me) can enjoy many more cool creative and challenging video games made by you and your team.

g7Zi0cR.png  Code hard, play hard :=D:

Your skills are far above mine.

I just have better ideas. LOL.

But I gotta admit your SF4 characters are on the level of Mugen God.

@Ryon:

>> Your skills are far above mine.

It's not true.  Your tree-chopping and super-persistent-homing MUGEN coding is one of the things that I can never be able to make because of my bad maths.  If you look closely my MUGEN code, then it is easy to find most effects and mechanisms I make are usually sloppy and "un-clever":

i.e. Explod sctrl - MUGEN authors who can do good maths can use only one set for a long and fancy effect, yet in my MUGEN

code, I have to use many different sets to get a similar effect.

i.e. VelSet sctrl - MUGEN authors who can do good maths can use only one set for a long and bug-less mechanism, yet in my

MUGEN code, I have to use many different sets to get a similar and bug-ful mechanism.

i.e. use of variables - I know how to use MUGEN variables for simple calculations and referrals only, while you and other better

MUGEN authors can use MUGEN variables to get literally anything to work and save time and make

things more efficient (i.e. no lag in MUGEN)

>> your SF4 characters are on the level of Mugen God.

It's not true. I used Orbinaut (now Mr. I?)'s Gouken/Cody as bases.  You can only call me a good "MUGEN code copy-&-paste 'er".  Perhaps I might also be good at doing repetitive and tedious tasks that not many people have enough patience to work with..........

And one thing, my old maths. tutor once told me that "MUGEN coders are not real computer programmers, or not even coders at all."  So, Ryon when your computer science major is done, you can make cool video games (non-MUGEN) with real computer programming.  I, and all MFFA'ers, look forward to the new fighting games to be made and released by you!