improve the effects and the code for some special and hyper moves 
add a correct laungher 
fix some small error in the AI
I decrease the damage in all the specials and hyper moves

Credits:

Big THANKS TO Arkady for:

fixed the .sff
Adding the Palette
in regards to gethits positions, and the 3 points of unshared sprites that was hurting palette system
amened the commands to have the AI do all the hypers, not just three that were there,  changed the command types a bit, to lessen the guesswork on what Ironskull moves can do
merged the golden armour with, maximum combo, looks cool, and they both felt half finished

here some screen

Stand  PwcSfAL.gif

Artillery aDNpPIS.png

new win pose u19gVe0.png

New hyper move WoKrQcK.png

ok with this update i improve alot the char and i think now is very great  hope you like this update  :)

Keep The Video's out of the Release Topics unless its to show a Bug, not to mock or antagonize or  anything like that, if u know what the bugs are/ problems then give a detailed list of them to  Jarro77,so he can fix / modify the character if he wants to 

Jarro77, i apologize ,it wont happen again 

keep up the good work  & nice job updating your release i look forward to the Final version 

Keep The Video's out of the Release Topics unless its to show a Bug, not to mock or antagonize or  anything like that, if u know what the bugs are/ problems then give a detailed list of them to  Jarro77,so he can fix / modify the character if he wants to 

keep up the good work  & nice job updating your release i look forward to the Final version 

Thanks Man, i really appreciate it ;)

When you're done jumping the gun without thinking, you will see that the video I posted DID have a bug.

And Jarro would rather flame you and tell you you editted his character to make him look bad than actually put any effort.

Add New Stand
Add the palette
Add 2 new Hyper move
Add a new special move
Add a new Intro
Add  2new Win Pose
Add a new Stand Strong Kick
add a new crouch medium punc
Change the air medium Kick
Add the small portrait
Add a new portrait
improve the effects and the code for some special and hyper moves 
add a correct laungher 
fix some small error in the AI
I decrease the damage in all the specials and hyper moves

looks like Effort to me , if he didn't put in any effort none of those things would have ever happened  & i jumped no Gun , 3 video's for 1 Bug?   ............ u want to help him "fix" what You think would improve him, so be it ,but at the end of the day its up to him  to do so or to ask for help 

listen Darkflare, in the mugen there are More version of Iron Man, all the Autors use iron man as a base, almost all the autors in the own version of iron man, add new moves, new sprites for make the own iron man, i use too iron man as a base, but this char is based on the cartoon marvell assemble, i add ALOT of new stuff,all the hyper moves are different, all the intro and win pose are different, the palette,the sounds, 2 new basics attacks,the face,skull simbol more special moves, there are edits, new sprites, new customs moves all this stuff is not present in the other version of iron man, so how you can say there is no effort??, i have not broken any rules, i just make like the other autors in the mugen, but i make iron skull, in the future this char will have 1 other update for make more different the basics attacks, but don't start again with your video, i see what bug you mean,the bug you mean happen only in the Ai, when you play with this char there is no bug, i already received the feedback in MMV, and all the bug will be fixed in the next update

• 4 weeks later...

So I FINALLY decided to revisit my old friend Jarro, but only because there was something else I'm thinking of doing and it involved this character. I figured I might as well see if Jarro learned anything from our last encounter. Also, half of what Jarro mentioned in that last post doesn,t even apply to what I was showing.

Here's the issues I found by testing this character no more than 3 minutes tops.

-Redudancy everywhere. Like at least 3 beam type specials and all of them can be used the exact same way. And like 5 supers that are all long range projectile moves. Pointless, just pick the most effective one and ignore the others.

-CLSN issues, especially with his projectile. I dodge roll and jump over projectiles all the time. When I'm suddenly getting hit by a projectile I swear I dodged/jumped over, we have a problem.

-Lack of startup and cooldown. A lot of his moves attack instantly and he recovers just as fast from them. Hell, I'm getting sucessful reflects from ABK characters before the sprites for the super even come out. Do what you want, everything he does is safe and you will not be punished. In fact, just use the lightning beam special move and lock your opponent in blockstun forever.

So no, Jarro hasn't learned much from last time and these are some serious issues that anyone else could have easily spotted.

Meaning comments like this:

Cool man! Great update you give. I like your characters man, keep it more coming bro!

Man you are crazy good !! Good luck   :awesome

sY0FKWF.png

Just tell me that their rosters are so bloated with junk that obvious flaws are normal to them or they simply just don't give a damn about quality as long as they can add it to their Mugen and it looks "playable".

Just tell me that their rosters are so bloated with junk that obvious flaws are normal to them or they simply just don't give a damn about quality as long as they can add it to their Mugen and it looks "playable".

Give me 1 Valid Reason Why u felt the Need To "semi"insult & Call out 3 other members ?...your 1st part was a valid response,& i agree those things can/need to be looked into,but the second part was pointless & it was just to further your self righteous notion of you being  the "notorious Feedback guy" & some type of "mugen celebrity in your own mind".That's it, people here could careless about that Dark,....crap like that might be loved over at some other forums in the mugen world.. .but not here,the Staff & the rest of this great community we have on here tend to respond more positively when we treat & talk to each other like humans & show some Tack & sensibility towards one another ....we don't reach out & slam people for no reason ,Sham's,Borewood's & Lucabel  can like/have whatever kind of creation they like in their roster's ,quite frankly its absolutely 100% none of your business what type of characters they have, and u have Absolutely no right to judge them in anyway about it .people like what they like , its their choice & also who Crowned u the official & End all  of quality in the mugen universe?......it doesn't meet your "standard seal of quality " ,fine. mugen is supposed to be fun,Not perfection...quit beating a dead horse.

Your blatant abuse of power is getting annoying.

And if you must know why I called them out for that, it's because those type of comments help absolutely nooone. the commentor looks bad as someone who is too easily impressed and not worth relying on character suggestions and the author is not told of the problems and never made aware of them, allowing him to assume that there's nothing wrong when there clearly is. I could forgive them if the issues were easy to miss, but unfortunately that is not the case. Am I seriously to believe that of all of the people that tested this before me, not one of them stopped for a moment and said to themselves "ok, this part here feels wrong." or "that's not right."? Really, all you simply have to do is ASK why something is the way it is. Feel that something is incorrect but aren't sure? Just ask the author why it is that way. You could be told why and know about it for later or you could find an issue. If more people did just that, more authors could improve. But please PLEASE don't just blatantly blurt out Nice Char +1.

Oh, I know Mugen is all about fun and infinite possibilities and blah blah blah. Mugen is also a fighting game engine and I expect FG fundamentals to be taken into account in a character's creation.

Feel that something is incorrect but aren't sure? Just ask the author why it is that way. You could be told why and know about it for later or you could find an issue. If more people did just that, more authors could improve. But please PLEASE don't just blatantly blurt out Nice Char +1.

I will agree with this one. There's way too much of this. But then again you have to take into account alot of creators, editors, etc arent techies, profesional, never went to school for this, etc. Some of us get super frustrated with a over-abundance of inane, limited minded, stupid ass garbage that those who CAN do this stuff or know how to professionally pump out. Obviously, most of them have not one damn penny of imagination or extensive thought. So you get people like Jarro, duracelleur, Ryoucchi, Brock and dare I say, even myself who cant take it any longer and wade through *trying* to create something that people end up loving because it's like a glass of cold water in a desert. If only the professional and schooled made characters, we would have NOTHING, and damn I do literally mean NOTHING, but Kyos, Akumas, Ryus, TouHou, Chun Li's, K's, Ioris, Lens and, Akumas. And then what would happen? MUGEN would die in like 2 years. Nobody wants to play that shit. Nor keeping the game mechanics "perfect" ala "copycat a existing professional FG". You get hit with lightning, you aint blocking a damn thing. (the real crime here is JARRO7 not editing a captain America and a myriad of specific characters only , to be able to block/recover from it like cap with his shield, iron man or Electro). And thats reality. But why is that important? Because consider all the thoughts, arguments, and fun debates about "What if X vs Y?" And what would REALLY happen? MUGEN can make that happen, MUGEN can not only give you a definite answer ala Screw Attack DEATH BATTLE, but make you interactive in the experience. You can't buy that. And no company would give you such a thing b/c too many consumers would whine about it "being fair" so almighty dollar wins on that one.

So basically, in the end, MUGEN went for YEARS with no Red Skull. We got plenty of muther*****ing pedo TouHou and Kyos and Akumas, over and over and over and over, at least from I can see of the old boards, but no Red Skulls. We still have no Abomination, Blade, Black Panther, decent Doomsday or Yugi-Oh, Solomon Grundy, Cheeta, Reverse Flash, Lord Bills, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and the list goes on of major fan beloved iconic characters people would bend over backwards to play in a video game. Godzilla JUST happened. JUST. (Seriously? Mother ****ing Godzilla? Major icon since the 1950's?) If it wasn't for people like JARRO7, there'd be no Superman, Thor, Batman, Godzilla, etc. Basically, Im not hating on you or fighting with you, but Im making a point i dont think any damn body has really made and should have a long time ago. Like duracelleur, and Infinite, and R@ce did, he's still perfecting himself. Dont go for his throat, just list the mistakes and let him get them as he learns. Crap, i doubt he even went to school or professions in this. I know I don't. My skill is veterinary, so WTF would I know about this? Other than it's a hobby that winds me down after a insane day of studies. Thank GOD for JARRO7 or we wouldnt get decent or fun chars, just some ol' lousy shit only 4 anime fans that smell like tuna and doritos care about. So in the end, AGAIN, you went for the man's throat. Hard. He's not Reuben Kee, he's not POTS, he's still building himself up to their level, and if he keeps going as he is, he should surpass them soon. Give him the list of bugs, tell him what they do, leave it at that. You dont just gut somebody over a hobby piece of art their still learning at. C'mon man.

Your blatant abuse of power is getting annoying.

just because i call u out on your Behavior isn't abuse of power, its called not  letting someone that gets off on being a douche to people for no reason,continue to do so freely . if i wasn't a Mod, i would of done so as a normal member  & i have when i was just a normal " NON POWER ABUSING" member of this forum ,but just because i call u out when u go out of your way to be a douche isnt abusing my power u really need to learn the difference ,

Oh, I know Mugen is all about fun and infinite possibilities and blah blah blah. Mugen is also a fighting game engine and I expect FG fundamentals to be taken into account in a character's creation.

Well please point me out to your "Mugen Hall of fame Perfect Creations"  i mean if u are the only person that can create such amazing mugen characters, then  i see no reason that anyone put anything out ever again . theirs no point ,nothing can beat yours...........have u even made anything for mugen? ....if so it must not have been to much or not  anything memorable because ive been in mugen since 2001 & i can only recall u being mentioned in the terms of " he gives good feed back but is an asshole while he does it"  & that is a direct quote from someone who i will not name  & i agree u do have a good eye for giving Feedback, i wont deny that .......... but what i will face u at every turn is were u decide to insult & or berate a creator in doing So , its not right & it will not be tolerated by The Staff & MFFA as a whole , either learn to not do so, or move on from MFFA Dark, plain & Simple i know u have it in you to act like a normal human being & not insult people, u just do it for the shits & Giggles & for this keeping up your rep deal , like i said earlier , this is the last time im going to give u chance to act normal & simply give Feedback And or Suggestions,without your usual Brand of Attacking in the process , ok? im trying my best to get u to listen to reason & follow the Rules of MFFA ,

Behavior

Everyone is expected to behave in a mature manner. Treat everyone the same way you want to be treated. DO NOT insult someone because of the way they type, talk, joke, what they believe in, what they know or what they don't know

That's all im simply asking u to do , thats it nothing more, nothing less 

But then again you have to take into account alot of creators, editors, etc arent techies, profesional, never went to school for this, etc.

Do you honestly believe that? I bet most of the popular coders don't know much aout actual coding outside of Mugen coding. Elecbyte provided the tools and docs to teach people to code in Mugen. It's basically atter of dedicating time to read and learn it

Some of us get super frustrated with a over-abundance of inane, limited minded, stupid ass garbage that those who CAN do this stuff or know how to professionally pump out. Obviously, most of them have not one damn penny of imagination or extensive thought.

Hey, i'm not exactly happy with how the really known creators tend to focus on Capcom and SNK. And I definitely like it on the few moments they do stray from that safety zone of theirs. But you know what, that's what they know best and it works for them. It sucks, but oh well.

So you get people like Jarro, duracelleur, Ryoucchi, Brock and dare I say, even myself who cant take it any longer and wade through *trying* to create something that people end up loving because it's like a glass of cold water in a desert.

I would be a little more careful in who you list there, especially since some of those are known to be sloppy.

If only the professional and schooled made characters, we would have NOTHING, and damn I do literally mean NOTHING, but Kyos, Akumas, Ryus, TouHou, Chun Li's, K's, Ioris, Lens and, Akumas.

Bollocks. You think the authors at Guild are the only good ones? Way to ignore the other authors especially some the japanese ones like 9, Aki, NS, etc. If only the so called "professionals" did things, there would be less poorly made stuff there and MUGEN would be in the same spot it is now, because there would at least be some quality control.

And then what would happen? MUGEN would die in like 2 years. Nobody wants to play that shit.

You're not everyone.

Nor keeping the game mechanics "perfect" ala "copycat a existing professional FG".

Yep, PotS style is a blatant rip off of....er.....wait a sec. Kohaku really kept those Touhou mechanics real accu- wait a minute...

I've already explained this and would have brought it up if SOMEONE hadn't deleted it while covering his tracks.

You get hit with lightning, you aint blocking a damn thing. (the real crime here is JARRO7 not editing a captain America and a myriad of specific characters only , to be able to block/recover from it like cap with his shield, iron man or Electro). And thats reality.

Good thing video games don't follow the laws of reality.

But why is that important? Because consider all the thoughts, arguments, and fun debates about "What if X vs Y?" And what would REALLY happen? MUGEN can make that happen, MUGEN can not only give you a definite answer ala Screw Attack DEATH BATTLE, but make you interactive in the experience.

Uh no. can you make crossovers with Mugen yes? Will Mugen ever give you the answer to who would win between X and Y. Hell no. Not even the official crossovers give you that definite answer. Mugen will never settle those kind of debates for you.

So basically, in the end, MUGEN went for YEARS with no Red Skull. We got plenty of muther*****ing pedo TouHou and Kyos and Akumas, over and over and over and over, at least from I can see of the old boards, but no Red Skulls. We still have no Abomination, Blade, Black Panther, decent Doomsday or Yugi-Oh, Solomon Grundy, Cheeta, Reverse Flash, Lord Bills, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and the list goes on of major fan beloved iconic characters people would bend over backwards to play in a video game. Godzilla JUST happened. JUST. (Seriously? Mother ****ing Godzilla? Major icon since the 1950's?)

Well first off, Touhou characters are older than they look and the pedo comment is uncalled for.

Second, that list of yours goes far far longer than you think.

If it wasn't for people like JARRO7, there'd be no Superman, Thor, Batman, Godzilla, etc. Basically, Im not hating on you or fighting with you, but Im making a point i dont think any damn body has really made and should have a long time ago.

The point being that your favorite comic book character hasn't been made.

Like duracelleur, and Infinite, and R@ce did, he's still perfecting himself. Dont go for his throat, just list the mistakes and let him get them as he learns. Crap, i doubt he even went to school or professions in this. I know I don't. My skill is veterinary, so WTF would I know about this? Other than it's a hobby that winds me down after a insane day of studies. Thank GOD for JARRO7 or we wouldnt get decent or fun chars, just some ol' lousy shit only 4 anime fans that smell like tuna and doritos care about. So in the end, AGAIN, you went for the man's throat. Hard. He's not Reuben Kee, he's not POTS, he's still building himself up to their level, and if he keeps going as he is, he should surpass them soon. Give him the list of bugs, tell him what they do, leave it at that. You dont just gut somebody over a hobby piece of art their still learning at. C'mon man.

Yea, Jarro. The guy who when I pointed out stuff wrong in his Varnage had the balls to claim I intentionally altered his character to make him look bad to the point I even went and made another video DLing his character just to prove how dead wrong he is. The guy went as far as complain about me giving feedback and claiming that I'm the bad guy. So I'm sorry if I'm at his throat even though I wasn't aware that claiming that he hasn"t learned and proving why I said that is going after someone's throat now.

But hey, this whole post boils down to if someone makes a character that is rarely or never done, it's perfectly fine to ignore the critical flaws even if the character itself was poorly done and is overall a piece of garbage. Nice to know I don't have to worry about quality if I make a character noone has done before.

Let me ask ya something. With this claim about close minded authors, have you even tried any of those characters? Or anything else that is isn't just your favorite character? Because if you haven't....well....pot meet kettle.

I will agree with this one. There's way too much of this. But then again you have to take into account alot of creators, editors, etc arent techies, profesional, never went to school for this, etc. Some of us get super frustrated with a over-abundance of inane, limited minded, stupid ass garbage that those who CAN do this stuff or know how to professionally pump out. Obviously, most of them have not one damn penny of imagination or extensive thought. So you get people like Jarro, duracelleur, Ryoucchi, Brock and dare I say, even myself who cant take it any longer and wade through *trying* to create something that people end up loving because it's like a glass of cold water in a desert. If only the professional and schooled made characters, we would have NOTHING, and damn I do literally mean NOTHING, but Kyos, Akumas, Ryus, TouHou, Chun Li's, K's, Ioris, Lens and, Akumas. And then what would happen? MUGEN would die in like 2 years. Nobody wants to play that shit. Nor keeping the game mechanics "perfect" ala "copycat a existing professional FG". You get hit with lightning, you aint blocking a damn thing. (the real crime here is JARRO7 not editing a captain America and a myriad of specific characters only , to be able to block/recover from it like cap with his shield, iron man or Electro). And thats reality. But why is that important? Because consider all the thoughts, arguments, and fun debates about "What if X vs Y?" And what would REALLY happen? MUGEN can make that happen, MUGEN can not only give you a definite answer ala Screw Attack DEATH BATTLE, but make you interactive in the experience. You can't buy that. And no company would give you such a thing b/c too many consumers would whine about it "being fair" so almighty dollar wins on that one.

So basically, in the end, MUGEN went for YEARS with no Red Skull. We got plenty of muther*****ing pedo TouHou and Kyos and Akumas, over and over and over and over, at least from I can see of the old boards, but no Red Skulls. We still have no Abomination, Blade, Black Panther, decent Doomsday or Yugi-Oh, Solomon Grundy, Cheeta, Reverse Flash, Lord Bills, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, and the list goes on of major fan beloved iconic characters people would bend over backwards to play in a video game. Godzilla JUST happened. JUST. (Seriously? Mother ****ing Godzilla? Major icon since the 1950's?) If it wasn't for people like JARRO7, there'd be no Superman, Thor, Batman, Godzilla, etc. Basically, Im not hating on you or fighting with you, but Im making a point i dont think any damn body has really made and should have a long time ago. Like duracelleur, and Infinite, and R@ce did, he's still perfecting himself. Dont go for his throat, just list the mistakes and let him get them as he learns. Crap, i doubt he even went to school or professions in this. I know I don't. My skill is veterinary, so WTF would I know about this? Other than it's a hobby that winds me down after a insane day of studies. Thank GOD for JARRO7 or we wouldnt get decent or fun chars, just some ol' lousy shit only 4 anime fans that smell like tuna and doritos care about. So in the end, AGAIN, you went for the man's throat. Hard. He's not Reuben Kee, he's not POTS, he's still building himself up to their level, and if he keeps going as he is, he should surpass them soon. Give him the list of bugs, tell him what they do, leave it at that. You dont just gut somebody over a hobby piece of art their still learning at. C'mon man.

i really like this Answer Man really thanks ;), ok so my answer for all the people in this post, iron skull is  a char made 6 month ago, the base is iron man ok, but i try at add new stuff, and i have great results like new stand, new hyper moves, new speicials,new intro and win poses, new palette,new sounds and other stuff, if you look the old iron skull was incomplete in more things, but with the update i improve alot the char and i received alot of compliments in more mugen forum, because is not easy edit iron man for make new stuff, in the mugen there are alot of iron made by different autors, i make the same procediment but i make iron skull, the mugen is a hobby is for fun, and no one force to download the char, so Darkflaire when you give me the feedback the first time, i told you this char will have 1 other update in the future for fix the issues, when you come the second time, you give me the feedback ok, first this are not important problem, bad chars or rushed chars, are chars without moves,sounds,and other missing stuff, instead in this char there are alot of moves, i received the feedback too in MMV, so you just need to wait for the update version i already understand your feedback......

A'm agree with the answer by ZombieBrock, Darkflare you talk like you is the best creator in the mugen history, show me yuor creations, a'm really curious at this point...... really i don't understand why you do this, you want talk about varnage??? yea varnage is a bad char if we talk about code-base and other stuff, when i make varnage, a'm was a noob, in varnage the only good thing was the moves i made, you came in my post and you make ironic video against varnage, are you kidding me????

i was angry because i think this is not a Normal thing......... i mean really???? loooool a ironic video for despise the char and the autor?? oh come on man......... 

and for varnage, 1 other person work on a big update for improve spriting and coding,so i don't see why yuo use this arguments for attack me, darkflare you can be a great coder, and you can be good for the feedback, but YOUR WAYS TO SHOW FEEDBACK ( I MEAN WITH IRONIC VIDEO AGAINST THE CHAR AND CREATOR) ARE TOTALLY WRONG,  i hate this stuff, why  you don't give the feedback like all the rest of the person???  i don't understand what type of problem you are with me, at this point, or you is invious-jealous, what is your contribute in mugen?? make ironic video against the char and the creators???  you think really this help the creator for improve himself in the mugen? for me the mugen is a hobby, if you look all my chars i always improve the quality of my chars, i improve my chars with every realease, and i improve myselfe too, i make too 2 update for 2 of my chars, i have intention to make 1 other update, so i think you should try to make your business now and relax, because your behaviour is wrong, you still try for second time to make me look like a bad person and bad creator, but the people know me, i know alot of person in mugen and i have friends too, the people know a'm a good person and good creator too, i help more people in updates and other stuff, and i don't never make ironic video against the people or the chars............ i don't neve make giant drama for insulting the people or the chars....   so for finish i only can say, i have intention againt to update this char, but there is too other persons, great creators, who have interest to update this char too, soo relax Darkflare.

I've already explained this and would have brought it up if SOMEONE hadn't deleted it while covering his tracks

WHOA,WHOA,WHOA  wait a second, did u just really type that, i have no need what so ever to "cover up my Tracks" on here  for any reason, when this little thing spilled over i went Straight to  PB & Ryon with it & showed them everything i removed from all the Bitching that was being done & what i cleaned up, ( Same with the MLP Full game thread)so nice try .. i don't keep crap from The Admins...none of the main staff does , & i especially need not to hide nothing when it comes to u & me ,so why don'u look for another way to be an sarcastic & backhanded because this one fell right on the floor ,

just because i call u out on your Behavior isn't abuse of power, its called not  letting someone that gets off on being a douche to people for no reason,continue to do so freely . if i wasn't a Mod, i would of done so as a normal member  & i have when i was just a normal " NON POWER ABUSING" member of this forum ,but just because i call u out when u go out of your way to be a douche isnt abusing my power u really need to learn the difference ,

oh no no no. Your blatant abuse comes from your usage of the red text. You want to shut me up because heaven forbid I may be able to counter your flimsy argument. I ain't no second bit dumbass troll you can push around. I'm smarter than that.

Well please point me out to your "Mugen Hall of fame Perfect Creations"  i mean if u are the only person that can create such amazing mugen characters, then  i see no reason that anyone put anything out ever again . theirs no point ,nothing can beat yours...........have u even made anything for mugen? ....if so it must not have been to much or not  anything memorable because ive been in mugen since 2001

So I HAVE to make something to provide feedback? Your palletes entitle you to providing feedback more than me? People still use this piece of s*** excuse? I've made something, but they were mire like experiments,

& i can only recall u being mentioned in the terms of " he gives good feed back but is an asshole while he does it"  & that is a direct quote from someone who i will not name  & i agree u do have a good eye for giving Feedback, i wont deny that .......... but what i will face u at every turn is were u decide to insult & or berate a creator in doing So , its not right & it will not be tolerated by The Staff & MFFA as a whole , either learn to not do so, or move on from MFFA Dark, plain & Simple i know u have it in you to act like a normal human being & not insult people, u just do it for the shits & Giggles & for this keeping up your rep deal , like i said earlier , this is the last time im going to give u chance to act normal & simply give Feedback And or Suggestions,without your usual Brand of Attacking in the process , ok? im trying my best to get u to listen to reason & follow the Rules of MFFA ,

and I've been told "Acting like a tough guy outside and a soft guy in the chat.". My method is an efficient and proven method. Berating and insulting the creator? Just cause I said he hasn't learned from last time? Am I wrong?

I have a rule of my own: "Attack the creation, not the creator." I like this rule. I see nothing wrong with this rule. I will use this rule. If some hotshot author decides to insult me and make excuses when I give him feedback, I will gladly ignore this rule and tell the author to stop being an idiot. I do not attack the author unless provoked.

i really like this Answer Man really thanks ;),

Only cause it's convenient for your excuses.

ok so my answer for all the people in this post, iron skull is  a char made 6 month ago, the base is iron man ok, but i try at add new stuff, and i have great results like new stand, new hyper moves, new speicials,new intro and win poses, new palette,new sounds and other stuff,

More specials and hypers that all effectively do the same thing and a bunch of mere cosmetics items. Some update...

if you look the old iron skull was incomplete in more things, but with the update i improve alot the char and i received alot of compliments in more mugen forum,

Must be great getting all those Nice char +1 comments from people that don't know nothing about fighting games and how they actually work.

because is not easy edit iron man for make new stuff, in the mugen there are alot of iron made by different autors, i make the same procediment but i make iron skull, the mugen is a hobby is for fun, and no one force to download the char, so Darkflaire when you give me the feedback the first time, i told you this char will have 1 other update in the future for fix the issues, when you come the second time, you give me the feedback ok

That's not how I remember it and I'm sure others can vouch for me.

first this are not important problem, bad chars or rushed chars, are chars without moves,sounds,and other missing stuff, instead in this char there are alot of moves,

What I listed are some critical fundamental flaws. I would say those are important problems. You think a character is better with more moves? Wow, Guile must be such a terrible shitty character then.

i received the feedback too in MMV, so you just need to wait for the update version i already understand your feedback......

feedback from MMV?

HA!

A'm agree with the answer by ZombieBrock, Darkflare you talk like you is the best creator in the mugen history, show me yuor creations, a'm really curious at this point......

No, I talk like someone that knows what he's talking about. oh and you're using that excuse too?

really i don't understand why you do this, you want talk about varnage??? yea varnage is a bad char if we talk about code-base and other stuff, when i make varnage, a'm was a noob, in varnage the only good thing was the moves i made, you came in my post and you make ironic video against varnage, are you kidding me????

i was angry because i think this is not a Normal thing......... i mean really???? loooool a ironic video for despise the char and the autor?? oh come on man......... 

When I made the video, I showed things that were wrong, nothing more. I was a lot worse before.

and for varnage, 1 other person work on a big update for improve spriting and coding,so i don't see why yuo use this arguments for attack me, darkflare you can be a great coder, and you can be good for the feedback, but YOUR WAYS TO SHOW FEEDBACK ( I MEAN WITH IRONIC VIDEO AGAINST THE CHAR AND CREATOR) ARE TOTALLY WRONG,  i hate this stuff, why  you don't give the feedback like all the rest of the person???

There is nothing wrong with using videos. In fact, they're better for showing problems. Words can be misinterpreted and sometimes pictures don't show the whole thing.

i don't understand what type of problem you are with me, at this point, or you is invious-jealous, what is your contribute in mugen?? make ironic video against the char and the creators???  you think really this help the creator for improve himself in the mugen?

Jealous? Of you?

HA!

Yes, I do think that...because it has.

for me the mugen is a hobby, if you look all my chars i always improve the quality of my chars, i improve my chars with every realease, and i improve myselfe too,

HA!

i make too 2 update for 2 of my chars, i have intention to make 1 other update, so i think you should try to make your business now and relax, because your behaviour is wrong, you still try for second time to make me look like a bad person and bad creators,

it's not and I'm not.

but the people know me, i know alot of person in mugen and i have friends too, the people know a'm a good person and good creator too,

HA!

so for finish i only can say, i have intention againt to update this char, but there is too other persons, great creators, who have interest to update this char too, soo relax Darkflare.

Open source is great. I can half bake a character and have someone else finish it for me.

I've already explained this and would have brought it up if SOMEONE hadn't deleted it while covering his tracks

WHOA,WHOA,WHOA wait a second, did u just really type that, i have no need what so ever to "cover up my Tracks" on here for any reason, when this little thing spilled over i went Straight to PB & Ryon with it & showed them everything i removed from all the Bitching that was being done & what i cleaned up, ( Same with the MLP Full game thread)so nice try .. i don't keep crap from The Admins...none of the main staff does , & i especially need not to hide nothing when it comes to u & me ,so why don'u look for another way to be an sarcastic & backhanded because this one fell right on the floor ,

Yea, I did. And you backpedaled because you knew you were doing a poor job. Everyone that saw that stunt you pulled agrees on this.

ok just to clear this up my use of Red text  is to distinguish out my reply's from your reply's in plain text color that's all , so the two reply's don't get muddied between the two  ( as shown)

So I HAVE to make something to provide feedback? Your palletes entitle you to providing feedback more than me? People still use this piece of s*** excuse? I've made something, but they were mire like experiments, 

no but since u seem to show u have such a great grasp of the creation process , why not show off what u can do,better than telling everyone what they've done wrong, its like someone that has watched someone build a house on Tv,come into a house being built by a company & tell them that they are wrong . see what im saying, im just saying since u have this amazing grasp of how a character should work, go for it, whats the worst that can happen? u fail, ok so what .... u try again  & my pallet making is something i started for fun & to share with the mugen community , & i would give advice to anyone that asked or needed help with making pallets,  ...without insulting them in the process or their ability's , ive even mentioned twice now that u have a good ability to give feedback, its just the way u come off in the process of it is the only problem im having with you,thats it