Iron Skull Update

JARRO77

Darkflare too bad a'm italian, because if my english was better i could tell you more,a'm agree with the answer by Thrillo because he appreciate the effort and the try for make edits and new chars, he say too if yuo really want help me you must give me feedback and tell me what i need to do for fix the issues,  and i think you need to read good the next time, if yuo SEE, i write: i received feedback TOO in MMV----  i write  TOO, i don't write FROM, so stop to change the worlds, the major parts of your answers are all sarcastic,ironic, or for despise.......  i suggest you, if you want give me feedback, give me feedback like the other persons with the list, not with your video,Open Source???? who say Open Source??? my chars are not open source, i only say, i talked with other great creators he have interest to update this char( Iron Skull) but with a update with me too, my chars are not open source, don't add new worlds, don't change the worlds ,i suggest you to stop with all this stuff, i received the feedback in some forums, and i received feedback by you too, so now relax in the next update the issues wil be fixed

What the hell Zombie,just what the damn hell?

@Dark:I posted the feedback at the MMV a month ago,its probably not as extensive as yours,but i got this:
-The electrical beam thing is an infinite

-Why does one of Iron Skulls hypers have 2 hyper pauses?
-His heavy kick and punch making the enemy fall.....Gah,completely unneeded.It just stands in the way of comboing further into specials
-Iron Skull having so many attacks that do literally the same thing is completely unnecessary!I mean,he has like 2 beams and 3 projectiles that do completely the same thing!Also,his light/medium/heavy projectiles are completely the same.
Light punch projectile should come out the fastest,but do the least damage.Medium one should come out at normal speed and do normal damage,heavy one should come out the slowest and deal the most damage
-Can't connect his 1-2-3 kick combo on skinny characters
-Crouching heavy kick has negative frames upon hit 
-He doesnt have CLSNs during his teleport move.You should make him immune to everything except grabs via code.
-Why cant he airdash?
-Machine gun hyper misses up close
-He literally only talks during his winpose and intro 
-With a full bar,you can chain the flamethrower hyper 3 times for extreme damage

And theres Sky who pointed out some sprite alingments .

.Soo uh yea,hopefully that will be fixed in the next update because he keeps mentioning this one.

no but since u seem to show u have such a great grasp of the creation process , why not show off what u can do,better than telling everyone what they've done wrong, its like someone that has watched someone build a house on Tv,come into a house being built by a company & tell them that they are wrong . see what im saying, im just saying since u have this amazing grasp of how a character should work, go for it, whats the worst that can happen? u fail, ok so what .... u try again  & my pallet making is something i started for fun & to share with the mugen community , & i would give advice to anyone that asked or needed help with making pallets,  ...without insulting them in the process or their ability's , ive even mentioned twice now that u have a good ability to give feedback, its just the way u come off in the process of it is the only problem im having with you,thats it 

The wonderful thing about giving feedback to a mugen character is that you literally don't need to know a single line of mugen code to provide it. Things like "this does an infinite.", "this move seems too safe", "this move does too much damage.", etc. Those are things you can find out by just playing the character. The author should know which code applies to which move and just change the value to a correct one(Helps if the author remembered to mark what move applies to what code). No hassle, feedbacker doesn't need to know how to actually code and everyone wins.

Anyone c provide feedback, you just need to know how fighting games work.