LETS TALK ABOUT STUFF AND THANGS

Sinnamon

According to a British newspaper article:

Nowadays modern people can't quite live without high-tech items.  A survey has been recently done to list the most 30 life-changing high-tech items.

Some online users state that some of their high-tech items can last longer than their human partners.  On the other hand, only 16% of the interviewees constantly upgrade their high-tech items.

Some of the most 30 life-changing high-tech items, based on the survey result:
1.Broadband Modems
2.The Internet
3.Washing Machines
4.E-mails
5.Refrigerators
6.Freezers
7.Microwave Ovens
8.Dishwashers
9.Kettles
10.Satellite TV Systems
13.iPad
15.iPhone
17.Facebook
20.Toaster Ovens
23.Contact Lenses
30.BlackBerry Mobile Phones

I would like to put "31. MUGEN" now.............th_059_.gif

Here is a bizzare story from IMT. Are you ready? No? Too bad.

There was a time when my toilet broke, I went and called Lando  to come here. He showed up wearing a weird pink dress and then Acey said, "you stole that" from one sexy woman's closet. Lando shouted, "I MADE THIS FOR ZVITOR CAUSE WE ARE GOING TO DE-MASK THE ONE KNOWN AS THE NINJA HOBO." Then suddenly a spidermew came in a flash!!!! Windows shattered and the thing tinkled spidermew's mind with a strong headache full of Doctor Whos pantyhose mask, colored opaque cloak, and ninja suit. Spidermew reached in his personal ultimate spider tutu transforming in to Toxic Avenger!!!! Then pulled out a yellow polkodotted toy submarine and shoved it up Spidermew's Tutu. He began screaming "Don't make me slap you with my French fried chicken wings to yo' face, Abobo!" He then suddenly exploded into billions of little hand drawn pictures of doodles, and the word "scribble" came to mind, unfortunately so did "P-nos", the frog and that Spidermew collapsed to sleep. Demonkai farted and said "better out than in!" Arch had a plunger and crammed it up the Dam's leak so bad that Excursion wouldn't have toilet problem. But still blood leaked through the entire surface spilling in EXshadow bowl and then Ex-Chan interupts Lando, Acey, and me with the news that zombies took over the White House bathroom and made a sandwich of maggots, tampons and snot which makes people puke but dream teddy bears. So Acey and I called Haggar and starkeisha to smack the zombies around long enough so Lando was busy partyin then SHadaloo Lives Screamed "Its Godzilla coming and his tiny pal Godzuki.

PSB89Yb.png

A 「Love Live!學園偶像祭」promotion is going on with a metro-train station in Shanghai, China:

srPXPmR.jpg

PKrMh5X.jpg

If they were promoting Dragon Ball Z / Laputa Castle in the Sky / Gegege no Kitarou / Akira / Umineko no Naku Koro ni like that then I would probably move my bed over there in no time........happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

A bait for Shiro-sama's friend

• 4 weeks later...