Comes with the stage

*Move List*

Guardian Celta: X

Gaia El Caballero Feroz: Y

Guerrero Con Hacha: A

Hermano Harpia: B

Craneo Convocado: D, DF, F, X or Y

Mago Oscuro y Maga Oscura: D, DB, B, A or B

Ataque Final, Guardian Celta!, Gaia El Caballero Feroz!, Craneo Convocado!, Mago Oscuro! y Maga Oscura!: C Use one super gauge bar level

SLIFER! EL DRAGON CELESTIAL!: Z Use tree super gauge bar level

Yami Yugi: sendspace.com 9718ya

*Move List* Celtic Guardian: X Gaia The Fierce Knight: Y Axe Warrior: A Harpie's Brother: B Summoned Skull: D, DF, F, X or Y Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl: D, DB, B, A or B Final Attack: Celtic Guardian, Gaia the Fierce Knight, Axe Warrior, Harpie's Brother, Summoned Skull, Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl: C Use one super gauge bar level SLIFER THE SKY DRAHON!: Z Use tree super gauge bar level.

I like the idea but those sprites need a hell lot of work.

Indeed. Just from what I've gleamed from S-Kai's video of this guy, not only are the main sprites of Yugi pretty bad, the assists tend to have crappy sprites as well. And as I recall, didn't we already have a good Yugi?

[One check later]. Well, it's either this thing or an s-scale Yugi. Honestly, I'd stick with the small Yugi.

Prob a bad idea to mention he just released Dark Lugia.

Posted Image

@Ryon = I guess some people consider high filter = HD? He's not as delicious as the Shonen Jump yugi with the YGO Abridged voicepack (I think its in the Shonen jump collection?), but if you screwed with it, you'd prob give us a pretty decent MvC Yugi finally. If you do, let me know. I might throw a hand in with the VP.

@Erroratu...>>Posted Image..................gyot dayum, wtf...

@Erroratu...>>Posted Image..................gyot dayum, wtf...

lol

Its a live action version of Awaken my Masters from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure :P Dont question it

I think Dark Lugia is just a palette swap of the regular Lugia, but let's not get off-topic here ;)

Dude she is dark and shit,dude.

Dark!