Len Edits Collection

Laharl

• 5 weeks later...

Added Big Hako-Len, Seya-Len, and Donaiya-Ren to the collection thanks to winmugen for giving them to me.

now then NEED MORE PEOPLE I know there are more lens out there help me out here I have hunted and not found them.

scar len crashes so I can't even test her. Also Sirius is winmugen only but from research she fits the "Op as fuck lens" so I don't want them here. This collection is for Len edits that are actually interesting new takes on gameplay. Not just Oh your dead crap. I know that's your thing but its not mine nor is it  this threads purpose. Sorry thanks for trying to help but only give me Lens that are actually fun not op as crap things like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

yo so its been awhile huh? Im back and noticed that all my images are no longer working, gonna get that fixed and add any lens I missed in the past not sure what happened with all my images. also after looking back on it I will include overpowered as hell lens in this collection I will just describe them as such.

fixed all broken images in this collection next will be adding any lens I missed while I was away or just forgot to add in general.

I have been away from mugen for awhile so it is highly probable that some of these chars are outdated versions for the ones I had to host myself. If this is the case kindly tell me and I will update the link. also reccomend any len edits that I do not have in this collection I am aware of basketball len and she will be added I just want to get more to add at once.

• 1 year later...

every one starting with S-len all the way down to the bottom is just a link to a imgur .gif
anyways this is like, my favorite collection and robo-len is my fav character. it's my (probably very unrealisitc) ambition to someday make an edit called khamelen that morphs between various iconic len edits every 20 seconds or so, to that end I would like to download every character on this page. I still have robo-len and a couple others on my old computer though.

• 5 months later...
On 9/4/2020 at 4:16 AM, Cake Connoisseur said:

every one starting with S-len all the way down to the bottom is just a link to a imgur .gif
anyways this is like, my favorite collection and robo-len is my fav character. it's my (probably very unrealisitc) ambition to someday make an edit called khamelen that morphs between various iconic len edits every 20 seconds or so, to that end I would like to download every character on this page. I still have robo-len and a couple others on my old computer though.

I have fixed most of these Links aside from Strayed and Sefu Len I believe I have strayed on my drive somewhere so I will have to upload it but Sefu Len I don't have backed up or the original link that was listed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention although its late most of the issues have been fixed Idk why forum updates break my collection sometimes.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...