What life issue(s) troubling you the most?

Werewood

What life issue(s) troubling you the most?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What life issue(s) troubling you the most?  health issue(s)  money issue(s)  Internet issue(s)  accident issue(s)  dating issue(s)  family issue(s)  relation issue(s)  school issue(s)  work place issue(s)  honesty/cheating issue(s)  high crime rate issue(s)  prejudice issue(s)  moral issue(s)  discrimination issue(s)  racist issue(s)  cultural issue(s)  language issue(s)  sex issue(s)  sin issue(s)  forgiveness/revenge issue(s)  religious issue(s)  emotion issue(s)  personality issue(s)  confidence issue(s)  ego issue(s)  political issue(s)  social issue(s)  government issue(s)  freedom issue(s)  food issue(s)  housing issue(s)  transportation issue(s)  clothes issue(s)  past/future issue(s)  uncertainty issue(s)  MUGEN issue(s)  other issue(s) MFFA - sharing is caring and caring is sharing.  Of course if you don't want to share and care then you may just browse this topic content only. A) What life issue(s) is/are troubling you the most? B) What is the status of your mentioned life issue(s)? C) What are the possible reason and complaint for your mentioned life issue(s)? D) Have your life issue(s) been resolved yet?  And how? E) Do you need other MFFA members' help?

Borewood's life issue(s):

A) health issue(s) - bad eye problems (color-blindness caused by a past accident, "weak sight", some unknown slowly progressive eye problems)   - get tripped easily and bump into people/objects in my eyes' dead angle more often........due to my eye problem more likey B) status: it is not deteriorating that fast..... C) reason and complaint: my eyes can't stand VFXs that are too flashy......the reason why I download and make much less flashy MUGEN stuff..... D) resolved yet? no......and I am getting used to my eye problems for years E) need others' help? well, only doctors can help but due to my next next issue.....sigh.......

A) money issue(s) - lower education = low pay job, wages only enough for essential supporting; no luxury like XBOX/PS2/PS3/Wii/iPhone/iPad or traveling or for-unexpected-happenings-type of bank savings - rental place near work-place rent goes up so high that my roommate and I have hard times supporting....might have to cut some expenses....... - I will rather want to die than getting sick......please see C) below....... B) status: work harder......yet I believe poor man gonna stays poor......... C) reason and complaint: in China, if you don't have $$$, hospital doctors and nurses can watch you die. Even when a surgeon is doing a surgery, he/she can ask you for extra $$$ in the middle, if you don't pay extra, he/she can stop right away. D) resolved yet? hmmmmm.......don't think so unless I can win a lottery some days......... E) need others' help? NO! For any other problems I may ask for help, but for money problem, just never.......

A) dating/government issue(s) - had a few datings before, now is empty :(   - very hard to date a greedy gal.....by the way, does a good gal really exist? => no tall body/money $$$/handsome face = no gal   - too fierce competitions........please see C) below....... B) status: heck, I don't need sex because the government f***s me everyday! please see C) below....... C) reason and complaint: thanks to the 1-child-only-per-family China government policy, men outnumber women so much in China..... D) resolved yet? no......I opened a "MFFA H.Q. MUGEN Dating Service topic" just to fill my unresolved emptiness by imagination...... E) need others' help? yes......any good gal(s) recommendation?

A) Internet/personality/emotion/forgiveness/revenge/MUGEN issue(s) - MFG/MI dudes (probably many of you too) consider me a very dense stubborn person - I can't control myself when my released MUGEN stuff is harshly and unreasonably bashed/hated - when I see e-bullying against some MUGEN newbies/oldies I might go furious white-knighting - I don't know how to forgive those MUGEN dudes who did really bad things to me - I did thought of a revenge but didn't know how to.........oh well........ B) status: heck, I am so dense that I am not likely listening to others' advises, even to my own angel-ego's C) reason and complaint: bashers gonna bash all they want; haters gonna hate all they want; revengers gonna avenge all they want D) resolved yet? no......perhaps one day when all my wanted MUGEN stuff has been made by me or other MUGEN authors... or I become completely blind, then I might finally rest in peace.......... E) need others' help? you guys just don't bother to.......

-Family Issue(s): I can't say much but just know that my family is messed up. Completely messed up.

-School issue(s): I skip school quite frequently that is an issue? I have no friends at school, more like I chose to be left out.

-emotion issue(s) / personality issue(s) / confidence issue(s) / ego issue(s): Do I need to say anything? Everyone knows.

-Other issue(s): I am a hikikomori, I only go out of my room for school. I can see myself becoming a Hikikomori after I graduate from school.

-Family Issue(s): I can't say much but just know that my family is messed up. Completely messed up.

-School issue(s): I skip school quite frequently that is an issue? I have no friends at school, more like I chose to be left out.

-emotion issue(s) / personality issue(s) / confidence issue(s) / ego issue(s): Do I need to say anything? Everyone knows.

-Other issue(s): I am a hikikomori, I only go out of my room for school. I can see myself becoming a Hikikomori after I graduate from school.

That's brave of you to share that with us, Syncro.

Personally, I'd say it's harsh saying your family is messed up. I don't like my family either but you can't choose who's a part of your family sadly.

Emotional issues? I don't know anything about that but then again, it's your decision to elaborate or not.

You say you only go out of home for school, yet claim you regularly skip it? That's confusing for it contradicts your statement but whatever, I suppose.

Regardless, I salute the both of you for having the guts to answer these hard questions. Even if you don't plan on sharing your answers, thinking about them can be very revealing, either for the good or the bad. Your call.

Thank you for your sharing.  It is not easy for a member to share his/her life issue(s) in an online forum.

Being a hikikomori is not that bad (I am a half-hikikomori because I have to go out to work to support my living), it is like some researchers who kind of confine themselves in their research room.  If a hikikomori has a goal then I think it is just fine............ And, you (and I) still have a MUGEN forums like MFFA for some e-communications.  Not totally a hermit crab. Hope your situation will improve/be resolved after your school.  IMHO, work place/people can sometimes change a dense person.  

@Winmugen11:

>> ....my family either but you can't choose who's a part of your family sadly.

You are very right about that!  Well I am lucky to have a warm family but due to my work we have to be separately living in two different places, periodically.

>> Regardless, I salute the both of you for having the guts to answer these hard questions. Even if you don't plan on sharing your answers, thinking about them can be very revealing, either for the good or the bad. Your call.

I opened this topic all because of the MFFA's "sharing is caring and caring is sharing" theme, without knowing of this theme, I would not have returned to the MUGEN scene in this April of 2013.

I have some family issues too, my dad lost his job and spent too much money on gambling, causing my mom went all nuts on him everyday. But recently he's been moving to another city and get his job back, it's kinda relieving but i really missed him.

My other issues that i'm really a dumb at math and hate it so much, i never interested on it, nor ever getting motivation to learn it. Back in high school i always skipped math class, good thing that the principal let me graduate without any actual marks at math. It was marked as C in year-end report book but i know that's fake.

I consider myself as hikikomori as well, i always afraid to make real friends due to frequent bullying i got as kid.

I have some family issues too, my dad lost his job and spent too much money on gambling, causing my mom went all nuts on him everyday. But recently he's been moving to another city and get his job back, it's kinda relieving but i really missed him.

My other issues that i'm really a dumb at math and hate it so much, i never interested on it, nor ever getting motivation to learn it. Back in high school i always skipped math class, good thing that the principal let me graduate without any actual marks at math. It was marked as C in year-end report book but i know that's fake.

I consider myself as hikikomori as well, i always afraid to make real friends due to frequent bullying i got as kid.

Man, seeing all these answers to these questions, makes me having even more respect for you guys.

Ryouchhi, you're a hikikomori too? I never expected that of you. To be honest, today is the day I actually saw you're 17. I thought you were a grown-up adult in the middle of his twenties something.

Forgive me for asking, do you still see your father every now and then?

Concerning your math, has that given you a disadvantage today? If not, then you're indeed lucky you could graduate without any marks on that subject.

My other issues that I'm really a dumb at math and hate it so much, i never interested on it, nor ever getting motivation to learn it. Back in high school i always skipped math class, good thing that the principal let me graduate without any actual marks at math. It was marked as C in year-end report book but i know that's fake.

I am not good at Maths too. I hardly get passing marks on it!

About bullying, that may be one is the reasons me being hikikomori too.

Forgive me for asking, do you still see your father every now and then?

No visual contacts, and i rarely talks with him since long time ago. Still, i never hated him.    

Concerning your math, has that given you a disadvantage today? If not, then you're indeed lucky you could graduate without any marks on that subject.

Yep, i failed to enter college this year because i got bad achievement on their freaking math test (it's a requirement). I have to try again next year.....

My Maths. is, well, not so bad, but certainly not good.  I never failed a Maths. test/exam.  yet also never got any good marks. But you guys know merely passing is not enough.  Higher marks are required.

When I was in high-school, I asked a Maths. tutor for help for one season.  My Maths. tutor is very good at Maths. and computer engineering thing.  But I think he was just too proud of himself.  He once told me a MUGEN coder cannot be considered as a MUGEN programmer, I mean he insisted about those terms.....honestly I didn't like my Maths. tutor because he thought he is the best..........

And IMHO, a person is kind of forced to fully/partially leave his/her hikikomori state once after he/he has joined the working labour life.

Hey Borewood,

How did you get this idea in the first place? Did it just came to your mind all of a sudden?

Really tempted to answer the poll and share the answers now, seeing you guys have had the courage to do so...

You meant opening this kind of topic?  Or my idea about hikikomori?

If former, then it didn't come out of the blue.  While MFFA might not be as big as MI/IMT/MFG, the MFFA members and their forum behaviors in my eyes from April 2013 to now, seem to have a bit stronger bonding and MFFA members seem to be willing to treat the others with the right respect.  Of courses, there are some posts/activities that I don't quite understand hence no comments about those.  And the MFFA's theme, "where caring is sharing", plays the biggest role - MUGEN resources archives, members' contributions, Boss Ryon's generosity and admins' management and the chat room - which seem to build up some trust among the MFFA members.  I mean everything seems to be centralized here........I don't how to how to explain well in English........ At least I feel like living in a nice MUGEN home here.  Plus I see some similar "I have some issues" posts occasionally, so I decided to open this kind of topic.  I don't know whether it is a good posting idea or not.  That was why I said, "if you have hard times sharing your life issues and/or giving help to your fellow MFFA members then you may just browse this topic".

-work place issues

i go to work at 1 in the morning 7 days a week. still get minimum wage after 2 years cus bakers dont get raises apparently. My regional manager hates me cus i guess nobody has the guts to talk back to him and give thier opinion other then me...

in the last 2 years i've had 3 days off, i just want to hang out with my friends every now and then but they either call me to hang out to late or im so tired cus i was up all night baking so i dont go.

and i cant just go find a new job cus no one wants to hire a high school drop out so im stuck here and thats the worst part

I used to suffer from fits of schizophrenia and suffer from borderline personality disorder and depression.

I have terrible eyesight and even though I try to exercise and stay healthy everyday, I'm extremely self-conscious about my appearance and behavior.

I always have a feeling that I'm doing something wrong even though I know what I'm doing.

When I graduated from high school, I remember I cried the whole night afterwards because I had the feeling that I would never see my close friends ever again. So far, due to work and college, the case has been true.

The only time I leave my house is to go to work, school, buy groceries, check the mail, or exercise. Other than that I'm a complete shut-in and my family worries about me because I never see any friends or family.

I tend to opt out of romantic relationships because most of the time I feel inadequate and cannot meet up to her standards.

I hate my life. 

I like this.  I can vent for a bit.  Though aside from taxes, health, owning house problems, or relationship shit, this is what bugging the hell out of me right this moment.

Right now at work, the company I work for was bought out by another.  This company let go of my cool supervisior.  Then, 2 weeks later his cool supervisior gave his 2 weeks notice.  As a result me and my co workers were like WTF?  More lay-offs coming as this new company tooking over?  As of so far not yet.  Though we are a bit worried about it.  I get paid well, and if I'd get laid off I'd have to get 2 jobs to make close to the amount i make now.  So I worry about that what if.

As result of our cool supervisiors not being there, my schedule changed a bit.  Remember when I said that i could work on mugen my entire shift because of where I was i could work uninterrupted?  Well, now I'm only there 2 days out of my work week, because of the shake up of losing the two supervisiors.  So as a result, I'm now limited with the amount of time I get to work on stuff, and with those gaps of time between being at that place, I forget which projects I'm working on, or how far I've gotten on them.  I enjoy working on mugen stuff as it get my mind of all this shit and other shit I haven't mentioned.

I cashed out some of my unused vacation time so I'd have some money to treat myself this christmas for a PS4 and other stuff.  One of my electrical breakers on my house went out.  Bad enough that it would have burned my house down, so had to replace my entire breaker box.  There went all my vacation pay and then some.  $800 +. FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

-money issue(s)

When isn't money an issue? I can't stay content with being in the financial situation im in, so i have plans in the works to make a large sum of money. It's just going to take a long time to pull off...

-family issue(s)

wont really get into that....

-school issue(s)

im an unofficial college dropout and i dont know what i want to major in and have an insane amount of pressure being put on me to go back and succeed to the point where i dont want to do shit

-emotion issue(s) / personality issue(s) / confidence issue(s) / ego issue(s)

look up "Sugar and Ice Personality"

-uncertainty issue(s) / other issue(s)

I've known since i was 7 what I wanted to do with my life, and as of March this year, I have no idea what i want to do with my life or where im even going.

I prob should've added mugen issue but w.e

I started gaining motivation to make shit but im low on ideas now so nothing is getting done.

By seeing how you willingly and freely responded to this topic, it is further proving that, MFFA members seem to have a bit stronger bonding/trust and seem to be willing to treat the others with the right respect.   I am replying, not to act like some social worker or analyzer (man I have my own life issues to resolve), to just want to share my ideas to show my minimal care: @Noside & Syncro: >> OMFG, relationship this instant. >> Noooooo, there are 90% boys here. NO ONE WANTS A YAOI RELATIONSHIP! I think relationship is not confined to just the one between men and women...... @Tag12: >> My regional manager hates me cus i guess nobody has the guts to talk back to him and give thier opinion other then me.. I admire your guts!  Yet I cannot show my guts because without my already low-pay job I am not able to support my mere living.... @Neo_Fire_Sonic: >> just school  i hate it its boring. Don't worry, after school, when you join the working force, everyday is exciting (work place people relation thingy) @Sweetfire13: >> I have terrible eyesight I am curious about your eye problem!  If you read my "health issue(s)" then you will understand how it feels like...... @GuyZero32k4: >> This company let go of my cool supervisior You know in China the corruption problem is so common that my department head's head has been caught by that.  My department head has getting along with his head for long, now he has to get used to another new head. >> I enjoy working on mugen stuff as it get my mind of all this shit and other shit I haven't mentioned. I enjoy my MUGEN in a different manner than yours.  I do it for pure hobby purpose instead of trying to escape from my life issue(s). After I began to share my own MUGEN work on the Internet, things got weird and I have to deal with others' comments but I am not managing my reactions quite right........ @Cruz Ex-Chan: >> Go to work 5~7 days each week. 10 to 15 hours per day This working hours is not uncommon........ @Genesis: >> personality issue(s) - look up "Sugar and Ice Personality" Any dependences?  Like, towards who and what events? >> I prob should've added mugen issue but w.e >> I started gaining motivation to make shit but im low on ideas now so nothing is getting done. I never run out of MUGEN ideas because there are just too many things that can be converted to MUGEN, in my opinion. For you, how about opening a "Requests to Genesis" topic like the one "Ness’s Open Thread to Requests" in [ MUGEN DISCUSSION ]?

I guess a personality issue can be added as well. I mean, I AM JUST TOO UNCONFIDENT IN REAL LIFE.

Teacher asked me a question, I answered correctly, but the teacher says "You sure?" I change my answer in an instant. -_-

I guess a personality issue can be added as well. I mean, I AM JUST TOO UNCONFIDENT IN REAL LIFE.

Teacher asked me a question, I answered correctly, but the teacher says "You sure?" I change my answer in an instant. -_-

Same here. My inconfidence always leads me to think i'm an extremely margin individual.

My other issues (again) that everyday...i always look down on myself, thinking that i'm not done enough, i'm not a good person a all and that i'm needless...don't know why. And I always dissatisfied of how world's works.

You are not useless, Ryoucchi. I guess you did had a meaning to be here. I learned a lot of things from you. Let that be MUGEN related or whatever other crap.

Same here, Ryoucchi you are a MFFA V.I.P.  Your MUGEN contribution/forum contribution (including moderation) counts a lot.  And your 5,512 posts is a proof of your time and effort!  By the way, what is your "a certain kitchenware"?  You good at cooking?

Syncro, hey my old Maths. tutor did the same thing to me too!  Someone like teachers and bosses love to use tricks like that to test you, don't fall into their traps!