What life issue(s) troubling you the most?

Werewood

What life issue(s) troubling you the most?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Syncro, hey my old Maths. tutor did the same thing to me too!  Someone like teachers and bosses love to use tricks like that to test you, don't fall into their traps!

But it's just proof that I do not have much confidence. :(

@Genesis:

>> personality issue(s) - look up "Sugar and Ice Personality"

Any dependences?  Like, towards who and what events?

-None. It's just how I am and always have been to any person I meet.I'm trying to be better about it but sometimes it's a real hindrance.

>> I prob should've added mugen issue but w.e

>> I started gaining motivation to make shit but im low on ideas now so nothing is getting done.

I never run out of MUGEN ideas because there are just too many things that can be converted to MUGEN, in my opinion.

For you, how about opening a "Requests to Genesis" topic like the one "Ness’s Open Thread to Requests" in [ MUGEN DISCUSSION ]?

-Well it's not like i've completely run out of ideas. I just feel like if i'm going to make something, i shouldn't half ass it, and i should go all out in terms of what I put into it, whether it's stages or lifebars. The issue is i'll do probably half the amount of what I want and i can't think of what else I need to do for it.

I'd like to make characters but after losing my old wip approx. 4 years ago, i never tried again(Well i started a wip some months ago but i lost motivation to continue it since it's a K' clone and there's a billion of those). I just don't have the patience to use Ryon's tutorial and what i remember is pretty minimal in that regard. I'm also very particular in what i choose to make, so I wouldn't just convert something for the sake of converting it.

If I were to open a thread like that, i'm not sure I could even fulfill any of the requests(unless it were to make palettes or something...) due to lack of skill/lack of motivation/lack of time due to work.

@Ryou-chan: Never look down on yourself. You can't control the things that happen in life, and unless you killed a person, you shouldn't think you aren't a good person. I understand the dissatisfaction of how the world works. i wish things were different, but be the change you want to see in the world whether it's on a small or large scale

I always feel like being a really bad person since i kept hurting one particular person for my stupid "my life suck" excuses....

I've trying hard to not to do that anymore though...i hope it'll going well.

And thanks for the advice Genechan. Little change started from ourselves sometimes will change the world...

• 5 weeks later...

I'm still learning about M.U.G.E.N., so I'll count that... and I think thanks to one of my ancestor that did something devil-related, one of Satan's general always likes to follow my family.

Luckily, my mom once casted a demon out of my granddad, and we're strong believers of God. Trust me, my offline life is weird, to seeing an angel, to being possessed for 5 minutes, etc.

The possessing parts aren't fun, so I'll summarize it. I can't get too mad, or else blood spills. Thankfully, my guardian angel is always watching and takes care of it.

Anyways, I always try my best to be non-hostile and calm, which I normally am. I'm considered friendly, I love my parents a ton, money's not issue. So that's it, for me. :

Same here. My inconfidence always leads me to think i'm an extremely margin individual.

My other issues (again) that everyday...i always look down on myself, thinking that i'm not done enough, i'm not a good person a all and that i'm needless...don't know why. And I always dissatisfied of how world's works.

Trust me, I've been there. No matter what you do, you always make an impact. God created you for a reason. You should pray to him sometime, and ask. 

-Money issue- lost my job due to a health issue. i was a temp. i had two jobs actually. But ill be fine. im well taken care of. I just want this new damn lap top. this shitty old slow one i have now has to go! But eh ill have a new gig fairly soon....its just rough snagging one now. good thing i have my un employment. I always bounce back anyway eventually

-Health issue-had surgery last year in march. It changed some things in my life but im a warrior. im getting strong again. last summer was great progress since i came home from the hospital from being in there from 14 days. i worked out all summer since late june. But still i can never be the same guy i was before. thats just the reality i have to deal with

Real life comes first and all hobbies come last in reality. i might be older than some of you here but mugen. video games. movies. good friends and my girl friend (soon to be wife) keep my mind off those things that are real issues to me. I hate stressin. I may deal with real life issues first but i wont let it beat me down

For the guys here who let school bother you....dont...ive been there. Ive been bullied before up until the 5th grade but 6th grade and beyond i was the worse guy you didnt want to pick on. it took my uncle and cousin and just sheer anger to break out of that...i dont like to promote violence but im all about standing up for yourself psychically or verbally. If you dont know how to fight then take some classes. Boxing. MMA. karate etc. trust me it helps. for those that dont believe in fighting then use your intelligence and wits....you will be surprised how words make a bully look stupid and small...and confused enough to leave you alone lol

Just dont let the world beat you up.....Thats not living^^

Family issues? My wife is crazy and thinks i fuck the universe. My three children are insane.

Work issues? Ha! I run my own business. Several actually. Can be stressful at times.

Personal issues? Meh? I go with the flow of things. Nothing bothers me too tough currently

Uhhhhh for the most part things in my life are painfully normal and I am ready for good vacation.

Uncertainty Issues: Meaning of life, Point of living

Health Issues: Kidney Stones, Gynecamatia (female breast)  Keratosis pilaris

Family Issues: I worry about my family all the time fighting and shit

School Issues: Overwhelmed about wanting to go to College or not and the expenses

Emotion Issues: Depression, Anxiety, Hallucinations, Very Low Self Esteem(was bullied a lot in school and hated being around large crowds of people. I would get panic attacks which eventually led to me straight to Peninsula Light House "psycho hospital") I still have issues and feel I will never have a normal life. As for hikikomori... That sounds like something I would be. First time I have ever heard of the word....

I have seen multiple therapists who say the same damn thing "think positive thoughts" which they are rite 

• 3 weeks later...