What is your forum posting way?

Werewood

What is your forum posting way?  Hmmmmmm.........I am not sure whether my topic title describes what I really mean well.

Here it is.

Sometimes, when I am going to post a lot of text & hyperlinks & images, I first write them all in my WYSIWYG editor, then save drafts during updating and editing.  Then copy it and paste it in the actual forum new post text area and submit.  I think this way is somehow more convenient to me.

Long time ago when I tried to post something long at MFG forum, I just typed everything on-the-fly in their forum new post text area.  Then when I clicked on the submit button, their web server went down at the same time.  I tried to go back and refresh my typed post content but found it was gone without a trace.  So, since then I trained myself to use some other forum posting way like the one I mentioned above.

For a long post I usually highlight the post and then right-click and do a copy.  Then I click on the 'post/submit' button and that way if the connection breaks or whatever, I can do a 'ctrl-v' paste if it goes haywire.

Gohan making a long post?  :=D:

For a long post I usually highlight the post and then right-click and do a copy.  Then I click on the 'post/submit' button and that way if the connection breaks or whatever, I can do a 'ctrl-v' paste if it goes haywire.

Gohan making a long post?  :=D:

It never happened? Take a look at your website. It's all history lessons about "Who was Alexander the Great?"

when I make collections.

I save it all to notepad, then edit it there, then post it back in the forum.

ONLY for big posts.

but small ones never.

especially since nowadays if you mess up you can go back and its still there.

LOVE THE INTERNET.