Cervantes Released By CVS artist 11/10/13

Lord Batros

Everytime cvs artist drops a char, all I see is complaints, yet no one creates ai patches or tries to help! Just a thought.

I was not complaining.  In fact I was trying to defend for him.  What I quoted from my old Maths. tutor was to point out that even the highest quality piece of MUGEN work is still considered a beta.

About giving a helping hand or not, it totally depends.  Most MUGEN authors/creators are busy with their own MUGEN projects.  I once asked those MUGEN Pro's to take over my half-assed MUGEN stuff and to improve them all for me and what I got were all kinds of scolds, humiliations, haunting, isolation, insults, bashing, and even banish.

I was not complaining. In fact I was trying to defend for him. What I quoted from my old Maths. tutor was to point out that even the highest quality piece of MUGEN work is still considered a beta. About giving a helping hand or not, it totally depends. Most MUGEN authors/creators are busy with their own MUGEN projects. I once asked those MUGEN Pro's to take over my half-assed MUGEN stuff and to improve them all for me and what I got were all kinds of scolds, humiliations, haunting, isolation, insults, bashing, and even banish.

Was not saying you borewood! My apologies if it came across that way. Was just a observation. :)

the reason is theres not enough to work with to want to fix it. im not a fan of ANY of this guys chars ive worked with him in the past his mentality is awful... its like chucho's except he says he fixed stuff when he didn't oh sorry Cvs artist said they are a girl idk.