SSF2T+Alpha HD Sagat Wip

Galvatron

Posted Image

As some of you predicted when I released Shinku. I am doing SSF2T Sagat as my next WIP. :goodmood:

Now so far his basics are done but its going to take me time to to get his sprites and animations done the fact his sprites are huge!!!!!! :omg: . but I can deal with it as I go along.

Plus he is going to have some moves base from SF Alpha. He will be also my first character I create using a "base" character. Who I am using Old SSF2 sagat By Fido. So wish me Luck. :bye:

Looks good but u could try to scale him down a bit via CNS scaling or Localcoord.

PLEASE scale him with localcoord and NOT in the CNS!

Yes scale him down my god he looks huge.

You can change the localcoord for the size.

Thanks everyone!! I'll keep that in mind. Though working with Sagats sprites its self in Fighter Factory 3 is a bit challenging if I get the alignment right. Maybe I should Zoom-out the screen on the program to get better visual. that should work out. :goodmood:

I say keep him true to his original size. Seeing as this is the first one, you'll probably definitely get a lot of feedback concerning his accuracy. That's just how Source Accuracy Whores are. I do agree that he should be accurate size, but not accurate move list. I totally agree with your decision to base his move set on the Alpha series. That's gonna look awesome. Soooo...with that said, I'm a huge Sagat fan. I'm not to crazy about SSF HD, but I look forward to making a compilation once you've finished this guy. Keep at it bro.

With localcoord, Sagat could be stand tall than other SSF2 HD chars for example and not being big as it since he would a pretty easy target specially against certain bosses like Slogra and Gaibon from the Alchemy Lab.

Anyway, good luck^^

Thanks Toshio! :awesome

going to show more Gifs of his basics I done soon...

Make the strongest and the wildest MUGEN Sagat!  And Sagat is supposed to be big like a super tiger!

>> going to show more Gifs of his basics I done soon...

Do some YT videos too please..........

Keep us updated!  :goodmood:

Thanks Borewood. That would be a good idea so I can show everyone my progress on him.

So Far ,So Good Noobie ! ^_^ I Wish You Alot Of Luck On This W.I.P !

Thanks for the encouragement :awesome

Posted Image

This is his walking but I might need to adjust a couple of sprites alittle more and slow down the animation to make it smooth.

Then the next thing I would do is show a video of his progress entirely for people to see :goodmood: