Guilty Crown Concept SP [1.1]

Okami

A concept SP regarding about the idea of Guilty Crown. I already have designed the menu and I have some neat ideas for select. Here's a supposed concept, particles are gonna be animated, and some extra animations. Enjoy, also I may only provide templates, requests won't be taken sadly.

Concept:

Menu

More images are going to be added later when I have finished the initial designs.

However, feel free to give rough sketches of select designs or impose some. Right now I'm focusing only around 20-50 slots. I'll make a bigger slot version later on. 

Posted Image

Select

Posted Image

Going to use this image for some select ideas. I was kind of imposing a UniB concept, but that seems not right with this kind of concept I'm going with. I think something about marks or futuristic symbols could help (like ./hack - remember me wise). I also have a stable idea of a lifebar design, no more slacking!

Updated Select, contemplating if I should use hex select with rows being skipped or you can suggest ideas.

Posted Image

For the options screen, I already have another idea. However, this time I'm going to really animate the vs screen. Win screen I sort of know Guilty Crown's stuff so expect something with it too.

Although the slots and design is different, I feel like i'm looking at your Chaos Code select (though, as far as i know that wasn't released so I guess it doesn't really matter...)

I love the design though. It's simple, yet complex if that makes sense?

The Chaos Code one isn't released and it's not more polished than this one. However, the lifebars are designed as well and the animations will be done (fight). 

Posted Image

Lifebar concept. Yeah I go for simple but complex themes for my SP. It has your basic selection with polishing touches =).

With round animation
Posted Image