Ryu_A released by Felicity (29/07/2013)

I'm liking the recolored SF3 I see there, but Captian Commando and Akuma, pretty odd strikers if you ask me. But you know what, there should be a collection thread of Ryu edits.

I'm liking the recolored SF3 I see there, but Captian Commando and Akuma, pretty odd strikers if you ask me. But you know what, there should be a collection thread of Ryu edits.

and every other single edits of the same characters over and over and over and over to the end of time sigh i really dont know why people want to make something that has broken the record of the same characters that has been made more times then planting trees

and every other single edits of the same characters over and over and over and over to the end of time sigh i really dont know why people want to make something that has broken the record of the same characters that has been made more times then planting trees

You said it Darklight. :omg:  I just deleted so many Hadou-Clones off my computer and storage drive it just crazy. :noway:

Some people wanna make the characters they wanna make, because....well they want to. I guess a lot of people want to make Shotos lol.

Gameplay-wise this Ryu is "ok"

it has little differences from other Ryu's but most of the changes are so minor its hard to notice. Commando helper and one of the shoryukens are the only cool thing about this Ryu imo.