Ruby Heart MvC by Mouser re-released 6/25/13

Phantom Blood

see that astral-kun link

well it all happens at guild thanks to saikoro & guild fuck buddies 

mouser removed the file of ruby heart

Thank you for your explanation!  And thank you astral-kun link!

I just browsed mouser ruby heart release topic and replies over there.

Well, his ruby heart was liked and praised by most people, as usual.  mouser's MUGEN stuff, good MUGEN stuff.

When Saikoro said, "Alright. Knowing how good Mouser is, at least in my opinion, how does this Ruby Heart stack up to the other Mugen releases out there??"

Mouser responded: "Thanks for a noble opinion. Don't worry. I will not release anything anymore."

All of mouser's recent released MUGEN characters disappeared in no time.

What Saikoro said, in my opinion, was having nothing wrong (no direct express and no hidden imply) against mouser or his MUGEN stuff.  I am not sure why would mouser rage-quit because of this normal comparison statement?  If I were mouser I would not mind such comparison, and this Saikoro's one is already 200% more gentle than all the extraordinary bashing I receive all the times.

Hope mouser will be back soon.

Mouser is still an idiot for what he has done. He acted as a spoiled brat because he thought that one guy didn't like his creations, give me a break, creators like AxKing and Mazemerald only make shit and they don't care about bad commentaries, so a good creator like Mouser shouldn't either.

Mouser is still an idiot for what he has done. He acted as a spoiled brat because he thought that one guy didn't like his creations, give me a break, creators like AxKing and Mazemerald only make shit and they don't care about bad commentaries, so a good creator like Mouser shouldn't either.

Language and Culture barriers. Don't be so ignorant. People like you make creators quit and they never come back. Stop this attitude. Besides, on topic, the ruby heart is pretty good, though he did quite well on trying to prevent infinites.