Classic-[1.1]

Arias

[Preview]

FHNW18V.png

[Download]

https://sites.google.com/site/thepuppetofthemagus/mugen/misc-stages/stages

[Comment]

the use of OpenGL is.....satisfactory.

Since I wasn't really happy with the outcome in Win I reworked the stage completely with a bit of compositing.

still not as it was supposed to be, due to a thing regarding my pc memory and the render. but at least I'm okay with the general look this time,

may release the complete thing .....some day, but for now my pc can't handle the full scene

-640x480

-animated

-high jump

-2.5D

-Requires OpenGL

Question, we all know all mugen stages can be using for any resolution we use but is it mugen 1.1 stages it's pretty much like the mugen 1.0 screenpack and lifebars which you can only using it according to the resolution thathas been given? I try this stage on my mugen 720 resolution and it give me this error :-

Error detected. BG error reading stages/Classic.def Clipboard tail: Selected char 0 on teamslot 1.0 Char kfm720.def (0) request pal 3 3F (37) -> reserved 4 (27) End of charsel loop Game loop deinit Gameflow 8 Gameflow 9 Gameflow 10 Entering versus screen. Setting game resolution 1280x720...OK Unloading match assets Freeing players Game loop init Versus screen init End of versus screen loop Game loop deinit Gameflow 11 Setting game resolution 1280x720...OK Loading match assets... Loading stage... Info: stage The Place Where We First Met loading in pre-1.0 compatible mode   Loading BG...

• 1 year later...