What are you guys thoughts of the new xbox

It's a joke, How far do they think they can push their money grubbing stuff and get away with it? well not this far, If they think it's going to be as successful as xbox360 they must be dreaming, Who would want this? i mean seriously is anyone here actually going to buy this?

Bloodmeyer.png

It's a joke, How far do they think they can push their money grubbing stuff and get away with it? well not this far, If they think it's going to be as successful as xbox360 they must be dreaming, Who would want this? i mean seriously is anyone here actually going to buy this?

Never buying this :I

Xbox one went downhill with this announcement and features that are terrible... (It listens to you even though the system is off....)

although makes a fancy vhs player

adult_neptune_sig0_by_dartzpie-da09vrc.p

"Your so Naive-"

• 2 weeks later...

I love how Sony gave the middle finger to the Xbox One during their conference, highlighting all the stuff the PS4 does that the XbO doesn't. The smirk on his face was priceless.

FXhJiHL.png XslF5vn.png malcsRF.png

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

Its funny how NOW Xboxers are jumping ship. You dumbasses should have done that when you heard that you had to PAY to play online with games you already paid 60 dollars for.

I still laugh at all of the fanboys that actually thought that Xbox "ONE" was going to be better then the PS4. Sony dont fuck around.

Im an Xbox fan though :(

But this Xbone sucks and Microsoft has forgotten about offline play and etc etc..

completely why I raged off my 360.

Microsoft xbox * date idk off my head - 2013*

Xbone'r

:=D: 

adult_neptune_sig0_by_dartzpie-da09vrc.p

"Your so Naive-"

We have a store for selling consoles and video games & all that shyt and i think the xbox on1 11 1 (wut a creey name) will be a heavy guest....all ppl love the ps4 so far.

tRU3N.png

FIFIFI5_zps95f14d41.jpg

Scene # 2: "Little happy things": WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE...

If they get rid of that 24 hour check in and the mandatory Kinect I'll be interested.

but I'll stick with WiiU and PS4 here.

Our wishes have been answered, The Xbox one policies has been changed here: http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

Big thanks to Sniping raptor for breaking out this fantastic news

umkaselectscreen8.png

It begins again, MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

• 4 weeks later...