4 Asura Buster Stages

Cenobite 53

They look nice.

But Please release your stuff like this......

Thanks.

the man is a mugen legend he can release them how ever he wants :=D: , but this is perfectly fine the way it was done it shows all stages that was released and what they look like and with a dl link, so the way u did it and the way Ceno did it are both acceptable and look great  

Tbo, I think Ceno is following the guidelines correctly. He posted a preview then a download. He had no comment, so he didn't leave one. It's the same way Phantom posts releases. Ya feel me?

btw the one in the bottom left corner reminds me of this awesome stage I animated for a cool guy who hangs around here... :awesome

i have no idea what u  are talking about,  :awesome

also the one beside it i used that back ground for a really..........REALLY crappy practice stage  that i almost didnt, but then did release on my website  :redcard:

See ............ never finished it either lol hence the black plain sky 

Posted Image

really gopal stop backseat modding when you don't know what you are talking about he showed what the stages look like in mugen thats ALL he has to do.

Oh? Then I can release stuff without discription too. Yeah, why go through all that mess? I thought its necessary, I remember that I readed some where on mffa that you have to post with preview, description and dl link.

Oh? Then I can release stuff without discription too. Yeah, why go through all that mess? I thought its necessary, I remember that I readed some where on mffa that you have to post with preview, description and dl link.

Nah, brah. Its PREVIEW, DOWNLOAD, COMMENT. You don't need an accurate description, just a picture and a link. The comment is actually optional, but if you do comment its up to you what you want to tell about. As Laharl said, we just need to see what it looks like and a link to access it, bro.

Thanks for the comments guys, but seriously the thread title is descriptive enough. What should I write about the stages? The bounds or the zoffset lol? I made the stages nearly how they are in source game, so what should I tell about this stuff in my opening post?

EDIT:

By the way, while making those stages I realized that my homie lightflare the realest made his dracula stage with the floor spirtes of haunted castle where I helped him with a sprite edit

Im not picking sides, but i'll edit your post.

around here we prefer if you use a label [Preview] [Download] [Comment]

You have no comment, thats fine.

but at least label the other 2, even though its self explanatory.

also Excellent stanges, I wanted to create them myself but something kept me away.

question about the stage on the bottom right, the canyon looking one.

is that stage wide at all?? cause when i saw the sprites it looked very small?

Ok thanks, sorry for not keeping the guidelines,

The stage on the bottom right is the opposite of being wide, it was only a bonus stage in the game where you had to fight cerberus like wolf creatures, but the others are normal considering width and hight.

EDIT: By the way, while making those stages I realized that my homie lightflare the realest made his dracula stage with the floor spirtes of haunted castle where I helped him with a sprite edit

:=D: Yep! That was one of the first times we spoke. Its also still one of my favorite stages. Thanks for the assist, homie!

yup, legend of the warehouse in my own mind maybe lol thats about it,but the original fight for dracula is the only stage i was ever super proud of making, but u and ceno brought it to life when i couldn't and i thank u both for it