Cloud and Cable By Infinite Updated 5/24/13

Laharl

• 4 weeks later...

I may need to make trip to the request page because the chars are cool but that stage WTF, those lifebars, do you put those headers in yourself! Those are f*cking awesome. Dammut I got to learn how to do all this shyt. Been watch Ryons videos but real life is a 12 hour work day and college and wife and kids time. Wish i would known about mugen back when I was a criminal........ I'm done lol.

custom portraits with titles heres my updated verson (edited vectors bars above to make this)

mugen004-3_zpsd759fca6.png

all you need is photoshop really (note the powerbar font is going to change when I stop being lazy with this edit)

custom portraits with titles heres my updated verson (edited vectors bars above to make this)

mugen004-3_zpsd759fca6.png

all you need is photoshop really (note the powerbar font is going to change when I stop being lazy with this edit)

Are you saying that those are just a wip right now? Your on the right track

um its just a color hue edit of the bars above I didnt make these they are released if you really want them the red ones aren't. either way the ports are made differently since I had to edit the template to make it work with my changed colors on the bars.

um its just a color hue edit of the bars above I didnt make these they are released if you really want them the red ones aren't. either way the ports are made differently since I had to edit the template to make it work with my changed colors on the bars.

Oh "slaps head" my bad. whats the name of the originals so i can get those guys?

i'm diggin that cable it wasn't what i was expecting , which was a good thing in this case very neat gameplay , but needs more 2 in one combos . i'll have to see what's up with the update , considering that my lil take on him is based on the first release. 

all in all, he did a hell of a job with this guy!!