Cloud and Cable By Infinite Updated 5/24/13

Laharl

• 4 weeks later...

I may need to make trip to the request page because the chars are cool but that stage WTF, those lifebars, do you put those headers in yourself! Those are f*cking awesome. Dammut I got to learn how to do all this shyt. Been watch Ryons videos but real life is a 12 hour work day and college and wife and kids time. Wish i would known about mugen back when I was a criminal........ I'm done lol.

custom portraits with titles heres my updated verson (edited vectors bars above to make this)

mugen004-3_zpsd759fca6.png

all you need is photoshop really (note the powerbar font is going to change when I stop being lazy with this edit)

custom portraits with titles heres my updated verson (edited vectors bars above to make this)

mugen004-3_zpsd759fca6.png

all you need is photoshop really (note the powerbar font is going to change when I stop being lazy with this edit)

Are you saying that those are just a wip right now? Your on the right track

um its just a color hue edit of the bars above I didnt make these they are released if you really want them the red ones aren't. either way the ports are made differently since I had to edit the template to make it work with my changed colors on the bars.

um its just a color hue edit of the bars above I didnt make these they are released if you really want them the red ones aren't. either way the ports are made differently since I had to edit the template to make it work with my changed colors on the bars.

Oh "slaps head" my bad. whats the name of the originals so i can get those guys?

p4a look in vectors release page. also you have to use HD mugen to use it meaning you have to know to change chars localcoords and edit alot of stuff,

i'm diggin that cable it wasn't what i was expecting , which was a good thing in this case very neat gameplay , but needs more 2 in one combos . i'll have to see what's up with the update , considering that my lil take on him is based on the first release. 

all in all, he did a hell of a job with this guy!!