Post you're own FINAL BOSS intro here!

DarkWolf13

^There's a typo in my topic and forgive me for that error... I hate it when that happens to me.

Anyway the rules are simple... if you have a final boss in MUGEN... think of a Vs Char conversation between your character and the final boss and post it here.

I'll start...

WereGarurumon Vs SFA3 Final M.Bison

M.Bison: You show great effort and potential. I'm impressed that even creatures such as yourself are capable. Join me and you will have the mighty power of the Psycho Drive.

WereGarurumon: ...Psycho Drive, eh? Sorry, but I'll pass. What I really came here for is to crush you and your reign! Your final moments are seconds away, Bison. I won't let you go through with your evil planning.

M.Bison: Ha ha ha ha ha ha... then I'll make you fall on your knees and make you my pet werewolf! 

Lucario Vs Shin Akuma

Lucario: ...

S.Akuma: ...

Lucario: ...Your body... it has the aura of pure evil...

S.Akuma: Words have no meaning here... we fight and communicate with our fists. No more talking... fight me now!

Lucario: "Fight with our fists"... Fine with me. I hope you're fully prepared for what I will unleash.

:=D: Haha Im glad you made this cuz I was thinking about making some intro's, rival cutscenes, mid bosses, sub bosses, and final boss intro's.. I think I got one for ya  :hmm:

Mortal Kombat 3 Shao Kahn vs SFA3 Guy

Shao Kahn: You dare to infiltrate my lair you impudent mortal, Prepare to die! (Thinking to himself: "Why does this human look familiar?")

Guy: It is you who are going to pay for stealing the souls of innocent people around the world, and for killing my Master Zeku in cold blood and stealing his soul!

Shao Kahn: (Now I remember! That was that foolish child from that night I went to Japan with my Extermination Squad to steal the secret God Scrolls, and those ignorant guards fell to their miserable deaths, and their so called Master!) So you were that child that got away... Well excellent I get to finish what I started that night! FIGHT!!!!

Guy: (Thinking to himself: "This guy's aura is strong, but I must defeat him at all costs, not just for my Master, but for every single person here on Earth!") Lets Do This!!

Arcueid VS Demiurgos (Boss)

Demiurgos: This world has been corrupted for far too long, the lives of every mortal have no appreciation of the world they live in and for that as the God of Life and Death, I have come to erase everything and reset the world into a better world of which mortals can be more grateful for living.

Arcueid: Who are you to decide when the world should reset or not, you do not speak for everyone, there are many people out there that love life and do not wish to lose that life.

Demiurgos: They are a mere Minority, I listen to the ones that suffer, that lost many families, you must admit though that this world is slowly reaching to a point where no one is sane, like you True Ancestor, your sanity breaks once in a awhile.

Arcueid: Your Wrong! I will not allow you to have it your way, you may break my body, you may break my mind, you may break my very soul but you will never break my determination, This world is beautiful as it is, in my years  I met so many great people, people that are close to my heart and I will not allow you to take them away from me.

Demiurgos: Hmhmhmhm hehehehe HAHAHAHA, Foolish Vampire, show me this so called Determination you speak of then, I am going to enjoy ripping you out of existance with only a snap of my finger.

What you think? :goodmood:

Vs Shao Kahn

Raiden: It ends now Shao Kahn, your plans for interdimentional conquest are over! 

Shao Kahn: So once more you stand in my way brother, I will not tollerate your interference any longer. Today all realms and all worlds will bow down to Shao Kahn, THE ONE TRUE ELDER GOD!!!!

Homura (Madoka Magica) vs I-No (Guilty Gear)

I-No: when you're going to stop following me?

Homura: And when are you going to stop to run away?

I-No: I don't have business for the likes of you.

Homura: But i do have, you are a Witch that i have to eliminate.

I-No: Oh, you got guts little girl, maybe they'll look better all over the floor.

Homura: Oh, now you do have business with me? What's the sudden change of idea?

I-No: If you know about me, then you must be after That Man, but too bad you're going to die here. *get's in fighting Stance*

Homura: Sorry, but today is not going to be the day that i'm going to lose to a Witch like you.

*The Midnight Carnival play as the fight starts*

I like those intros so far.

Morrigan Vs WereGarurumon

Morrigan: Well that situation's been settled. We've beaten everyone that got in our way in this universe and stopped those guys from wrecking it.

WereGarurumon: We really make a good team, do we? But now that the fight's over... I guess we should go separate ways...

Morrigan: Just a second there. From the start... I always wanted to see your power... now I want you to use it against me. What do you say?

WereGarurumon: Me? Fight you? Morrigan... I don't know... 

Morrigan: Aw, come on... I like a good fight! 

WereGarurumon: I guess... after all this time fighting together. Ok, just this one match. Then we go our separate ways. Deal?

Morrigan: You got yourself a deal. Show me those skills of yours again... and don't hold back!

In Team Arcade... I like using these 2 as a team and I have a tag system that works on both. And I wish there was something like your partner being the final boss like in the arcade version of X-Men vs Street Fighter.

Here's one from mine.  Also a bit of a preview from an ending I'm working on.

Duke Nukem vs Shao Kahn

Khan:  All of the others have fallen, I will crush you and take the Earth Realm!

Duke:  You forgot one thing you ugly son of a bitch.  I'm a professional ass kicker.

Khan:  YOU DARE???!!!!

Duke:  When this is over you're gonna learn, ALWAYS BET ON DUKE!

on-topic:

Gill (by GM):  "The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA"

Hitosyura (by YUUKI_in_SLASH):  "There is no more room on my body anymore"

off-topic:

Boss:  Get this done by tomorrow morning! Borewood:  Oh another over time work X_x!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Zero by aznperson vs Urien by Froz Zero: gotta make it through that portal *Urien Appears* Urien: You shall not pass Zero: Move out of the way *Takes a slash a Urien* Zero: huh? Zero: Alright I see your game let's go

X vs Sigma

X: SIGMA! So you're the one who corrupted all these fighters.

Sigma: This corruption is not limited to Reploids. You shall regret ever having defied me!

Mega Man vs Devil Gundam

Mega: Wow! Dr. Wily has really outdone himself!

DG: ...

Bass vs Apocalypse

Bass: So you really think you're the strongest?

Apocalypse: I will show you the true meaning of power...Now only the strongest survive!

Zero vs Darth Vader

Vader: Luke, I am your father.

Zero: Luke?

• 2 weeks later...

Peketo (by Andres Borghi) vs. Zerozuchi (by DanteAkashiya & MericaZ) Zerozuchi: You've come a long way child, but your efforts to find your true destination have proven to be a mere failure. Peketo: I can sense the land of red so close from here! I just know it! Zerozuchi: Don't you get it, boy? The "land of red" was all in your hollow imagination! All you ever cared about was watching the blood of other victims spill everywhere! It is absolutely worthless to keep on slaughtering innocents! Peketo: Oh, really?! Well then, I can't wait to see your blood spill! It will please me to see red again...... Zerozuchi: Blood will fall, but it will be of yours, worthless boy!

WereGarurumon Vs Shin M.Bison by Kamekaze

WereGarurumon: *Shocked* Bison!? How the heck did you--! I thought you was finished!

Shin M.Bison: That may be true but my psycho power knows no limits. This new-found energy within it will ensure I won't lose again! And not to a mutt like you!!

WereGarurumon: Calling me a mutt!? I'm a werewolf digimon! I'll make you eat you eat those and this time I'll make sure you die! The day Bison loses to me, WereGarurumon, will be the final day of his life. But for me? It'll be a Monday.

Kamen Rider W vs Ogre

Ogre: *has SSF IV entrance* It doesn't matter if you are 2 in one or 200, I will crush you like the insects that you are.

Philip: Shotaro, his power is far greater and more evil than any enemy we have ever faced! We might not survive this battle!

Shotaro: Stand strong Philip, we have to stop him! Here and now, before he destroys innocent lives! Let's Go, Philip! *he puts on the Double Driver and a second one appears on Philip*

Philip: *Pulls out his Cyclone memory and clicks it*

Cyclone memory: CYCLONE!

*Shotaro pulls out his Joker memory and clicks it*

Joker memory: JOOOOKAAAAAAAR!

Philip and Shotaro: HENSHIN!

*Philip inserts his memory into the right slot of his Double Driver and Soul Forwards it to Shotaro's. Shotaro then pushes the Cyclone memory fully with his left hand, causing Philip's mind to enter Shotaro's body, causing him to collapse. Shotaro then inserts the Joker memory in the left side slot with his right hand then opens the Driver*

Cyclone memory: CYCLONE!

Joker memory: JOOOOKAAAAAAAR!

*In a flash of green and purple energy, Shotaro and Philip transform into Kamen Rider W*

Philip and Shotaro: Now,*points at Ogre* Count up your sins!

Ogre: That would be impossible for I have committed to many to count!

• 4 weeks later...

Doremi vs Bibin:

Doremi: That outfit is pretty cool, where you bought it?

Bibin: I got it from the Black Academy.

Doremi: Black Academy?

It doesn't sounds good...

So, you're a forbidden magic practicioner?

It can be bad for you, I'm serious.

Bibin: Forbidden magic?

I don't know what you're talking about...

But, let's see how much you can be 'unhappy' after I beat you!

Arcueid vs. Remilia:

Arcueid: So you're my enemy? Heh, this will be easy.

Remilia: Aren't you being so convinced?

Arcueid: I'm a True Ancestor and a Princess of the Vampires.

Remilia: Excuse me, but this title of Princess of the Vampires is mine.

Arcueid: Do you want a beating?

Remilia: Hmph. Let's see who is giving a beating after I change your fate.

Arcueid: Pitty vampires like you aren't a match to me.

Remilia: Shut up and battle.

Asagi Vs Crazy Catastrophe

C.C: You're no match for me

Asagi: you are wrong! main characters never die!

C.C: you aren't the main character

Asagi: ...I-I will show you how i am!

C.C: Hahahaha.

*Asagi dies in 1 second and chuck norris appears from nowhere with a white flash*

Chuck Norris: Its Chucky Time.

**Epic song**