Dark Bowser

Pasctipac

I never needet that much time to make a Character...

I think he is my best work yet even if there some things I dont like

Good:

4 Attacks

Jumping

Blocking

Fire Throw

Thwomp appear

Minion Throw

Bowser Fist

He isnt that weak

Bad:

No Super(I tried but I failed)

maybe you will find a bug, Im not sure

no combos

CNS is again a mess

no avatar pic

I try to make a super Attack for my next character^^

Posted Image

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c2e35z

I will if (if i ever get back to it get back to making bowser the normal one from this game make a black outline on all the frames rather than gray.

btw this game is an rpg on the ds called bowsers inside story in it you switch control between mario and luigi and bowser through the story. Its personally my one of my favorite nintendo rpgs. Next to fire emblem of course.

you have to literally color every frame using a photo program on each sprite. for the best effect the next would changing the gray in the pallete to black.

Well, I know programs like Gimp have an option that allows you to select pixels of a single color. While they're selected, you can recolor anything else. You can then do a flood fill and the "fill selection" option to clean the sprites up more quickly. Though be careful, pixels with similar colors will be colored in which means any other pixels of the same color may be filled in as well.

@rice

i totally forgot about that thing SO MUCH TIME WASTED :noway:

@akira its easy to do just really time consuming you get a black color and recolor every gray pixel with a black outline instead easy to do but takes forever to do it. Rice just reminded me an easier way and I feel stupid for forgetting about it when I could of used the damn thing myself.

@rice

i totally forgot about that thing SO MUCH TIME WASTED :noway:

@akira its easy to do just really time consuming you get a black color and recolor every gray pixel with a black outline instead easy to do but takes forever to do it. Rice just reminded me an easier way and I feel stupid for forgetting about it when I could of used the damn thing myself.

As always I don't understand anything, that's why I never released a character...