Mummy and Ninja Commando released 5/12/13 by mazemerald

Lord Batros

Don't mind about these ones, they're shit, and Ax said that they are still alphas. Really, Lara Croft is an Early Alpha and its not that bad.

Is the same author of Lara Croft? In that case I'll pass. You said they're alpha versions and Lara is full of bugs.

No, but these ones are alphas and are far worse than Lara, who is an early alpha and should be the worst.

There are better alpha versions. Like that Aya Shameimaru made by AMZAK. When she was an alpha still felt like a complete character. I never noticed bugs.

great gameplay? yeah no. they need alot of work ive seen worse for sure but really these alphas need to just stop being released they never build upon them. mmv anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

The Links were updated again in the downloads page. Must refresh page after loading it.

This time with less sprites and some minor fixes.

I'm currently trying to give Mummy Commando a walk animation as well as some other basic stuff.

Both Mazemerald and I are trying to complete these, they'll be completed someday though I aint promising quality. They will receive more updates to and there will be many more releases of betas