Posting in older threads

llyyr

Would anyone on MFFA like such a feature?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen on other forums that if a thread has not been replyed to within 3 weeks or so then it displays a small message near the quick reply box saying "This thread has not been replied to since [the date 3 weeks earlier]". I think this may help people realize the age of the thread before hitting the "reply" button. Or maybe there could be a check box saying "Check this if you know that this thread is over 3 weeks old" and then allow them to reply. What does everyone else thing?

I was wonder about it even since I've seen many people replying in threads from forever ago. This Should alteast be helpful in the Mugen Help Section.

Look at this Staff only 222 Post how? Because he very low post?

Because if I counted all of his posts (legato) for being on mffa, he would have over 20,000 Posts.

Harsh I know you want to be a moderator bad. But please trust me when I put people into power.

And believe me im not afraid to take it away either.

Harsh I know you want to be a moderator bad. But please trust me when I put people into power.  

First you make me an Conbuitor because I post 4 Stages, 1 is High Res and 3 is Low Res and if you say post more so I am okay I will post more but how many for Conbuitor? Really. Lol