Rancid released by NGI 14/3/13

Lord Batros

u know i don't know, but seeing as how he does have a punk look to him, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility ..............

oh & F.y.I

Rancid is my all time favorite band  so we just became alittle bit better friend Blue! lol

This character have a strange graphic. The game is for some consoles?

as far as i know it was never released outside of arcades , but u can find it easily in ROM form for the m.a.m.e Emulation system 

Hm.  Another Rancid.  This makes two for me (with the other one being ripped from the Genesis version - ).  This one's definitely better than the other one.  I don't know the original game well enough to know whether this is source accurate (especially since, the few times I did play Time Killers, I didn't play as Rancid)

However, it looks like the instant-kill decapitation move is still there. (Against characters who don't have decapitation sprites, it's just a one-hit KO)

I'm kinda looking forward to more TK characters, if only for the novelty, and I'm definitely hoping NGI follows them up with BloodStorm characters.  (I liked BloodStorm.  I don't think it was good, but it was so over-the-top that I enjoyed it anyway)

u know i don't know, but seeing as how he does have a punk look to him, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility .............. oh & F.y.I Rancid is my all time favorite band so we just became alittle bit better friend Blue! lol

Man, I KNEW you would say that. I can imagine you must have dressed just like this guy back in the day. Actually, I am pretty sure in one of your pics from the Who Are You Really thread you were rocking the Mohawk and the cut off sleeves! That reminds me. Once the get the right avi, I'm changing my name. Lol!

Man, I KNEW you would say that. I can imagine you must have dressed just like this guy back in the day. Actually, I am pretty sure in one of your pics from the Who Are You Really thread you were rocking the Mohawk and the cut off sleeves! That reminds me. Once the get the right avi, I'm changing my name. Lol!

oh u know it , their Guitar player lars is one of my hero's lol , oh and yeah there is one of my with a mohawk & im actually wearing a rancid shirt =)

The song that made me a punk lol

• 2 weeks later...