A few charatcers

The Magic Toaster

Question

20 answers to this question

unfortunetly ive only seen him on the old Wcw Vs the world on PS1 , but hes a pretty big old school Japanese wrestler so im sure hes on other Japanese pro wrestling games, the sprites look Snes -ish to me so im guessing thats were it comes from 

unfortunetly ive only seen him on the old Wcw Vs the world on PS1 , but hes a pretty big old school Japanese wrestler so im sure hes on other Japanese pro wrestling games, the sprites look Snes -ish to me so im guessing thats were it comes from 

I looked around a bit and hes from "Zen Nippon Pro Wrestling".

He means

Act your damn age and be yourself,​ not some fictional character from a television program.

Yes, the "Shield" are fictional characters played by: 

Colby Lopez (Known as Seth Rollins), Jonathan Good (Known as Dean Ambrose), and Leati Joseph "Joe" Anoa'i (Known as Roman Reigns)

The People who play these characters are REAL, but the characters themselves are FAKE.

I would know, cause, I too, watch WWE every Monday Night. I'm a huge John Cena fan, but that doesn't give me the right to act as that character.

Tho, your not the only one who likes to "pretend" he's a certain character. There was another member, such as yourself, that liked to think he was that character, long story short, he was told to act himself and to never act as a fictional character that doesn't exist.