The Random Funny Pics, Gifs, and Memes Thread :D

Reigizuo_78

17 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

No they aren't.

They are the most cringe-worthy of memes.

Even the Nintendo Treehouse can make better memes, and that says a lot considering they added a doge to a Zelda game and did the horendous Fire Emblem Fates localization.

Well my friend every one doesn't share your point views, look i despise him the day since i noticed/heard him talking through his most rivalry match, telling opponent to toss him to ropes and corner, and after that i cudnt stop myself to re-watch his previous matches, and i found him talking to opponent in his 99 % matches im a wrestling fan since i was a kid. he was one the wrestlers i admire in wwe.
But now i cant watch wwe anymore [yeah i know its entertainment but still] , John acts , actually he overacts more than wrestle.
Anyway my point is there are people who still likes him and admires him.
but his memes are funny , RKO outta nowhere is The Best :=D:

JrPdbI.gif

1 hour ago, Dan Hibiki said:
2 hours ago, Ricepigeon said:

Part of the comix, where MewTwo turns Ash into stone...

...yet in next comix/toon/whatever-it-is, Ash is alive yet again!

Luckily for Ash Mewtwo  didn't blow his body up like Frieza did to Krillin now that would had been messed-up ( and somewhat funny LOL!)

qfYlfr8.jpg

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome

You know, the swastika was actually a symbol used for religious groups and even represented good luck in other countries years ago. It's not just a bad symbol.

Now this is clever and creative, in 9th Grade PhyscialEd I remember watching a documentary of the same name called Super Size Me, where a larger variation of McDonalds meals existed, but one man ate so much they had to remove it. Had I not watched that movie I wouldn't get the reference aside from the fact that it's ME-tan.

me-tan (mcdonald's and os-tan) drawn by shitaiya

This GIF with the 1st maid always charms me, Medoi was created around 2004.

medoi (futaba channel and nijiura maids)

2 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

You know, the swastika was actually a symbol used for religious groups and even represented good luck in other countries years ago. It's not just a bad symbol.

True it was a symbol that was used for religious believes but after WWI and WWII these days the symbol it like a bad-omen that reminded people how things was back then during those times. :-P

FfRrCr9.jpg?1

if it was painted it would remind us something from the 'Gundam' series LOL! XD

MVTB_zps25b30106.png                     

MARVEL VS. TOUHOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :awesome