Miku Append released by derentun (02/06/2013)

like the MMD one, not really smooth for fighting but wow it's really cool to fight with her. is this character still incomplete? it looks like the power-up hypers are still missing.. can't wait for those :D

thank you for the link, i love it

I'm finding this Miku quite smooth and simple to play, but that's not a bad thing.

• Her QCF + A/B projectile passes through opponent's projectiles...though at least if she gets hurt, the projectile immediately disappears.
  • I'm not sure how I feel about her supers having invincibility, it makes for such a nice counter. The visuals are pretty though.
  • QCB + A/B/C has invincibility during her quick backflip, hmm :o
  • I'm liking the EX moves.

Anyone know what the musical notes at the bottom do? I seem to gain them the more I attack along which unlock some stat bonuses, but I'm not sure if the notes have any use when you've unlocked all four other than just indication.

Overall I like this Miku.

about those musical notes: creating the 4 combination (3xQCF, 3xQCB, 3xFDF, 1xQCF + 1xQCB + 1xFDF) should give you bonus boost and also give you a different hyper when you do HCB+QCF c. seems like those hypers are still not implemented in the character so i guess that this Miku is still a beta. at least i hope ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...