Hardest Boss Character to Beat in MUGEN?

Super Nicholas

Shao Kahn by OMEGAPSYCHO, if you want to relive the frustration of fighting him in MK2 and MK3 while watching your character be brutally murdered, this guy will get the job done. He is totally worthy of final boss status. 

Off topic: Dio, is that L from Death Note edited into Jeff the Killer? Or is it another character?

Metal Sonic MK3 by SuperMystery, you have to fight Mecha Sonic, who is completly invencible outside of a brief period, and you get damaged simply by touching him, and if you do beat him, he then turns super, gets his life refilled, the period when you can damage him is smaller and less frequent, and if you win you gotta fight it again in round 2

• 5 months later...

For me The hardest final boss character in mugen are:

1. God Orochi(Boss Mode) by Ahuron

2. Orochi -Matter by Matter

3. Dark God Rugal by Noel & Opirus & Vegetasan3654, Edit by mugeningan & thesearchman & ptzptz7

4. Zeroko by FenNes & 5667 & ƒ`ƒ†ƒŠ&ƒGƒX(Unfortunate this special boss character are long gone)

5. Boss Zeroko by ONI-MIKO 

UUUUUGH  these Boss Characters are sooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying Buddy   :angry1:  :angry1: 

• 3 weeks later...

Bosses in Mugen i got a few but can't remember there name but there was one Akuma i had that was fucked up like shit big time dude would not give you anytime to breath and his wake made him invincible for a while forcing you to move in and out instead of just whooping his ass man he was annoying dont remember the name of the creator though

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A whole lot, like Donald, Galactus, Dark Storm K, & Orochi, but one who's just plain annoying as ever to beat is Floren, I like er and I hate her, she's a mutated Moomin thing that's the 2nd to last Nijikaku boss, she may as well be the final boss, because it takes me tons of tries tryin to kill her, while it only takes me about none or 3 to beat Hato Sabure. Flor's overpowered, can attack fast, keeps dropping her eggs on you, and never stops teleporting, she's a blockwhore and the only way to stop her from blocking is to keep attacking as the shield uses power as she blocks. Luckily she can still be juggled, but because she wont stop blocking I can't ever juggle her. Floren's specials are OP as hell too, her Wind Cutters to massive chip damage and you're dead if you have 1/3 HP. Her punch combo does almost all of your HP bar! and her LV3, where she causes a giant explosion that's full screen and pretty much takes out all of your life. But overall Floren is still a fun boss to fight.

Look at the demented thing, she's nothing but trouble.

01qbz5fbdbn59gnzg.jpg

• 2 months later...

Shao Kahn by Kazmer13

Yes OMEGAPSYCHO did also have a hard Shao Kahn.

But Kazmer13's Shao Kahn in my opinion takes the cake. I was able to beat OMEGAPSYCHO's Shao Kahn with maybe 1 or 2 continues. Kazmer13's Shao Kahn took me 34 continues. I tryed all MK1 Ninja characters by OMEGAPSYCHO, MK2 Soul Ninja, UMK3 Soul Ninja, all UMK3/MKT ninjas by Mike Obrecht, Duke Nukem, Weegee, Nes Mario, Super Mario, and all of Kazmer's Characters. Shao Kahn was my winning character.