[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

alright

would i be able to transfer

my shiny deoxys from sapphire to some gen 4 game, to some gen 5 game, to my pokemon x?

Yes, but you would need a DS or DS Lite with a GBA slot. Maybe two, but I don't know if a DS can communicate with a 3DS.

I have this app on my Ipod that allows me to create legit Pokemon (even that of Smogon's list of recommendations) and upload to the GTS on my Pokemon White 2. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't (Poketransfer, that is.), depending on the circumstances. $1.99 well spent. 

Another thing I learned from Poke transporter too is its very picky about how you named your pokemon in B/W and B/W2. even if its Legit or not which is another catch about it. It will not transfer pokemon if its name is too suggestive or offensive.

Can Zygarde fly at supersonic speed? Is it a badass pirate shark? No, didn't think so

Neither is Garchomp. *Shot*

Still, I did notice something was up earlier when searching for Ratatta on the GTS. I'd end up spelling it wrong and get something like "You are not allowed to use that word," or something like that.

Edit: I'm starting to wonder why people hate Smogon but not Serebii. What, because their favorite Pokemon are UU or lower? Okay, that is kind of annoying seeing a lot of my favorite Pokemon being called UU or even NU while seeing Pokemon I strongly dislike (Like Garchomp *Shot*) be called Uber. But one thing I do admire about Smogon, which is more than I can say about Serebii, is that they tend to focus on the positives. Reading Serebii's sixth gen review of Snorlax was kind of annoying. They go on and on and on about how Snorlax is no longer useable and how it's fallen from grace, not even bothering to mention that there are more counters to Fighting Types this gen or anything else. Smogon is usually more positive in their reviews, mentioning that while he's less useable, they still go over the strong points AS strong points and not minor things like Serebii does. They haven't done a 6th gen review for him yet, though. Plus, Serebii seems to play favorites a bit, still remembering their 5th Gen Excadrill review which started with "I hate this thing so much!" (Seriously the one decent Uber Pokemon before MegaKangaskhan and *Shot*)

In general, I just like how Smogon is more positive than Serebii, bug I hear people complaining so much about Smogon, but not so much on Serebii.

He's talking about the website nerd

Edit: I'm starting to wonder why people hate Smogon but not Serebii. What, because their favorite Pokemon are UU or lower. Okay, that is kind of annoying seeing a lot of my favorite Pokemon being called UU or even NU while seeing Pokemon I strongly dislike (Like Garchomp *Shot*) be called Uber.

Was addressing his bold point, by saying that Celebi has been a great OU Pokemon until Gen 6. Also, Garchomp hasn't been uber ever since Gen 4 and early Gen 5 and the latter only because Sand Veil wasn't banned by Smogon yet. Dunno how the Sand Veil ban holds now that Weather abilities have been nerfed, but I'd imagine thats still the case.

EDIT: If its any recourse for Celebi fans, even though its UU, it still ranks at C+ in Smogon's OU viability ranking, so its still useable. Just for reference, other UU, RU, and NU Pokemon in the OU viability rankings include:

• A+: Speed Deoxys, Manaphy, Black Kyurem
  • A: Latias: Defense Deoxys, Keldeo
  • B+: Politoed, Zapdos, Mega Medicham
  • B: Mew, Gardevoir, Mega Gardevoir, Slowbro, Krookodile, Mega Heracross, Therian Tornadus, Mega Manectric
  • B-: Zygarde, Jellicent, Roserade, Entei, Mega Absol, Chesnaught, Staraptor, Galvantula, Diggersby, Heat Rotom,
  • C+: Mega Aerodactyl, Darmanitan, Ninetails, Celebi, Tentacruel, Therian Thundurus, Kyurem, Chandelure, Gourgeist (Super & Small), Vaporeon, Dugtrio, Crawdaunt, Mega Abomasnow, Tangrowth, Magnezone, Kingdra, Wobbuffet
  • C: Moltres, Quagsire, Noivern, Kabutops, Ditto, Empoleon, Porygon2, Cofagrigus
  • C-: Crobat, Ludicolo