[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Actrully I have a good bunch already but i'm looking to see if any body has a venonat to trade. :goodmood:

Will a female Venomoth do?

Also, I cannot really say I'm shocked that America's getting it last, especially with all the bitching and whining I've seen online, it is possible that Nintendo could be punishing us for being spoiled brats. (Note: Not refering to anyone at MFFA, but in a lot of places I go to, people are nasty about it.)

You do realise the internet is inhabited by more than just Americans, right? I'm sure many Europeans have been ranting about it, too.

Also, Europe never saw Kirby's Dream Collection, so yeah.

True, but it's possible it's not just because of the internet. I've noticed a lot of bias towards America in general from other countries. ...But let's not go into details in a topic that's not centered around it.

I'm sure Pokemon Bank will still come out soon. We just have to wait and be patient.

Well i'm not surprise at all if America gets pokebank last anyway the fact when we get things imported from other countries (espeacially import games). though I was surprised to get alot of good pokemon through wonder trade lately.  Now I see why! :goodmood:

I knew I'd end up giving out my Xerneas. Just recently I ended up trading him with someone for a Conkeldurr. ...A Conkeldurr with Pokerus and, did I mention it was a SHINY Conkeldurr? (I don't even use Xerneas anyway.)

Meh. I wouldn't ever trade over something I can only get once, but who am I to question stuff.

I'd also have traded it for another legendary, but non-Kalos/Kanto starters solved that one. Cheers, those two Zygarde.

I knew I'd end up giving out my Xerneas. Just recently I ended up trading him with someone for a Conkeldurr. ...A Conkeldurr with Pokerus and, did I mention it was a SHINY Conkeldurr? (I don't even use Xerneas anyway.)

Well thats cool! at least you got something rare in return. =P

I'd also have traded it for another legendary, but non-Kalos/Kanto starters solved that one. Cheers, those two Zygarde.

LOL! at least you are able to get what you wanted for trading for shinies

As for me Shiny or no shiny at least I am able to collect majority of pokemon so when PokeBank release for US. I can store them from X and Black 2 then I can replay those games later on with different story teams. Also make sure I'll let all the pokemon hold the items that I collected so I can have them ready for my next play through. (So at least I will have items that I earned  from the last game. be like new game +  ) :goodmood:

LOL! at least you are able to get what you wanted for trading for shinies

I wasn't talking about shinies :P

Found two Zygarde on the GTS, one wanted a Cyndaquil, the other wanted a Piplup. I used both those Zygarde to obtain every non-event legendary through a process of chain trading :3

So I finally managed to start putting together a Doubles Team, until I realized that the ability I was looking for was actually the Hidden Ability. Oh well. At least half are done for now.

Now if I can just get my hands on that damn version exclusive megastone...