The Most Unlikely Crossovers

Kazagami

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Reminds me off that one tumblr repost, where someone was claiming that spiders can hold up to 7 guns, followed by reaction images to that claim that consist of regular Muffet trying to fulfill the claim.
And looks like she still holds only 7 guns, so the claim is definitely true.

Well she still needs one hand to hold her tea-pot of spiders LOL! XD

...here some more pics:

70ad1dfe6fb8de41658efdc2da27be87_zpsif9v

d57fe8d46659125377a4a61fe9f2300f_zpsgm0e

pooh_dameron_mup_by_boggsnicolas-d9qtjsb

good_old_fisticuffs_by_iiapix-d9qr3c0.pn

1 minute ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

tumblr_nyn56hFzPr1rcp7bmo1_1280.jpg

Lets see how ScrewAttack is gonna handle this one. Saitamas a gag character, he cant lose because hes a joke broken character who always wins.

nah as much as i hate to admit it superman would rape saitama even though he's a broken character who always wins superman is a character who never loses even when doomsday killed him he didn't stay dead for long and as long as the sun is up supes has unlimited power and he has taken like planets exploding in his face and didn't blink soo yeah

im not trying to start something man but you gotta let the hate for supes go  

Just now, Infinite Kyo said:

nah as much as i hate to admit it superman would rape saitama even though he's a broken character who always wins superman is a character who never loses even when doomsday killed him he didn't stay dead for long and as long as the sun is up supes has unlimited power and he has taken like planets exploding in his face and didn't blink soo yeah

im not trying to start something man but you gotta let the hate for supes go  

No hate for Supes, I love Supes. Seen the movies, had the toys, main him too. But it depends which Supes, modern supes, 1950s Supes, silver age? 1950s is the monster who could take planets to the face, but Saitama is just as broken and just as unlimited on purpose for the pun. Even more. The punchline would probably be making his power so retarded that its funny, like infinity times infinity + 0/1. So he prob would tank them all with one serious punch. Not saying hes canon or makes sense, but thats the joke, hes supposed to tank anybody you throw at him for the LOLz, so hed prob tank the entire DCU. IDK, some people may not find that funny, but whatevs.

@GarchompMatt OPM would definitely win, because thats the joke the writer is throwing at us. He wins because. Because why? Because. But Goku or Superman, or Hulk or whatever has XYZABC123! So. What does OPM have?! All of that. +1 billion x nothing divided by Yes.