New Stages (Dont Kill Me O_O)

CozySquirtle

http://www.mediafire...7c8kcgt75h499di

If you read the billboard or whatever its called then feel free to post.

Stage Names In Order:

Touhou_Alice's House (Low Res)

Touhou_Hakurei Shrine (Low Res)

Dragon Ball Advance Adventure: Tournament Arena

Kingdom Hearts: Mickey's Throne Room

Mario Bros.(Classic)

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: Castle Oblivion Hallway

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: The Coliseum

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories: Captain Hook's Ship

(I did make Hi-res Versions of both Alice's and the Shrine stage, if you want them let me no)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

@Ky: The Zoom In -Zoom Out feature is for the upcoming new mugen build. Personally I think it's a shitty idea, but whatever You could try to scale the fighters or to have a zoomed out source image, because yeah, it's looks like the stage is too big and the fighters shrank.

@Brock Thanks :] @Ultimecia Come to think of it, I do believe Cybaster's Stage Tool plays a big part when using it, I mean I just noticed that if you choose 320 x 240 which is low res you get a somewhat bigger stage and if you use 640 x 480 which is hi res you get a somewhat smaller stage. But I will fix it later, I promise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You got some real nice stages here, homie. But Ryon's right. Cy's stage tool doesn't teach you anything. It's a great tool, but if you want to learn anything, you gotta assemble your stage from scratch. I only used that tool once, and that's the one stage I get the most backlash from. That doesn't mean it's because I used that tool, but I'm just saying. It's all in how you use it, my dude. Btw, the zoom feature would be great for creating authentic Samurai Shodown and Art of Fighting stages :awesome