A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

Recommended Posts

ezgif-4-be186917e9.png(Just who or what is gathering us all here?  The amount of people makes me wonder, if we were gathered here to defeat some type of threat.  Just how big is this threat?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

ZZHd82G.png

Yui: Good idea! What do you think guys?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: (Now that I think about it. It's strange seeing people in a supposedly empty forest. We'll just roll with it for now and see what happens.) Sure, why not?

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: No objections over here.

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: *thumbs up to the group*

JqNnm1H.png

Yui: Okay, I guess we'll be traveling together from on!

Nemesis was overjoyed to hear this. Even if they were only temporary members, it was still good to have someone experienced with the lands among their ranks.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: Great! Now, let me see if I can find a vantage point of some kind for us to work with.

 

She then spotted a pine tree to her right among the trees haphazardly scattered throughout the forest's edge.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Oh, there's one. Give me a moment, will you?

 

She proceeded to approach the tree and wrapped her hands around it, beginning to scale the tree slowly until she could grab onto a branch and pull herself up, soon beginning to use the higher branches to pull herself up even higher into the tree, causing several birds to fly off in fear in the process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirfah

 

More people started to appear and the introductions have been made.

 

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Whoa, so many people out here... then again, this is a rather large group we have.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Well, here's hoping everything goes well, guys.

 

Then, Mirfah felt more presences. They were a little scattered, but not that distant.

 

7qwXzNk.png

Mirfah: There are even more people out there. Should we wait for these guys or make or move now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Mirfah

 

More people started to appear and the introductions have been made.

 

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Whoa, so many people out here... then again, this is a rather large group we have.

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: Well, here's hoping everything goes well, guys.

 

Then, Mirfah felt more presences. They were a little scattered, but not that distant.

 

CxBOFel.png

Mirfah: There are even more people out there. Should we wait for these guys or make or move now?

Nemesis called down to Mirfah from her perch in the tree.

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: I would wait for these other people to come around, but I think our primary goal should be to find a town first so that we can gather our bearings. Otherwise, we might wind up becoming lost again!

 

She proceeded to get comfortable in the branches of the tree and took a look around at the land below. There were still several trees in the way, unfortunately, so, with a grumble, she grabbed onto a higher branch and continued climbing up, stopping at the upper part of the tree, but on a branch she hoped would be secure.

 

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: (All of these people together in one place...just what could it mean? My friends and parents must be really worried about me, too...I hope they find out what happened somehow...ugh, all of these thoughts at once! Come on, girl, get it together. You'll be fine, you've got all of these people gathered together, they'll make sure nothing will happen to you, so long as you do the same for them. Just stay calm, and try to find this town.) 

 

She took a deep breath, then looked out towards the horizon, looking for the silhouette of a distant town or maybe even nearby buildings that hinted towards civilization. Her attention as soon brought to several strange structures towards the northeast. They didn't look destroyed, but they were hardly what she would consider familiar. Nevertheless, it was the only thing she saw that wasn't either empty land, trees, or some kind of creature.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: I see something towards the northeast! I think it might be what we're looking for!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"It appears they all have been transported against their wills."

 

"....Yukari?"

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Negative. The anomaly does not match those of the boundary youkai."

 

"At any rate, the forest isn't exactly the best place. If it's true that they all have been transported here, I think it's better if we direct them to the city."

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Understood. Updating objectives."

 

"Hisui, I've been looking over the data you sent me and it seems there's someone else here that wasn't teleported."

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Understood. Proceeding with caution."

 

Her orders received, the mecha maid activated the wheels on her feet and used them to dash toward the large group. Once she was at a visible distance, she stopped herself in front of the gathering.

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Targets found. Please do not be alarmed. It appears you are in need of assistance."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"It appears they all have been transported against their wills."

 

"....Yukari?"

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Negative. The anomaly does not match those of the boundary youkai."

 

"At any rate, the forest isn't exactly the best place. If it's true that they all have been transported here, I think it's better if we direct them to the city."

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Understood. Updating objectives."

 

"Hisui, I've been looking over the data you sent me and it seems there's someone else here that wasn't teleported."

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Understood. Proceeding with caution."

 

Her orders received, the mecha maid activated the wheels on her feet and used them to dash toward the large group. Once she was at a visible distance, she stopped herself in front of the gathering.

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Targets found. Please do not be alarmed. It appears you are in need of assistance."

Nemesis glanced down at the new "person" that revealed "herself", unsure if she should be concerned or appreciative. She started to descend the tree branch by branch, being careful, yet also trying to speed things up to catch "her" before something went awry.

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Who are you and where did you come from? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darkflare said:

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I am Mecha Hisui or Hisui for short. I was sent here to investigate the anomaly and escort you to the city."

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Mek-uh His-swe...? And...what city?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Seems like the portal is pretty considerate enough to wait for you to finish taking a bath...(hurts internally over the fact that he cannot see a naked Morrigan). Well, under these circumstances, it would be nice if we tagged along. Since we don't know where we are and what's waiting for us. Got any plans? I think we should climb on top of a tree and look for directions. My compass alone won't suffice."

@Infinite Kyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, A person said:

4f5a1db34e.png

Nemesis: Mek-uh His-swe...? And...what city?

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Just Hisui will suffice. It's Candor City located to the Northeast of our current location. You may have spotted it from your vantage spot earlier."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Just Hisui will suffice. It's Candor City located to the Northeast of our current location. You may have spotted it from your vantage spot earlier."

Despite finding this character rather unusual, she figured that any help would be great to have at this point in time.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: Okay, Hisui! I think you might be right; I did see something to the northeast, so it'd be nice to find out just what it is!

 

It seemed like their luck was turning out to be excellent; first finding all of these people, then finding people who knew the land, and now this person willing to escort them to a city! She hoped this streak would keep going and only get better as time progressed, but, as is the usual with someone in her line of work, it most definitely was going to take a turn for the worst at some point soon. She just knew it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Seems like the portal is pretty considerate enough to wait for you to finish taking a bath...(hurts internally over the fact that he cannot see a naked Morrigan). Well, under these circumstances, it would be nice if we tagged along. Since we don't know where we are and what's waiting for us. Got any plans? I think we should climb on top of a tree and look for directions. My compass alone won't suffice."

@Infinite Kyo

5rh1cF0.png-hmm it sounds like a solid idea this forest must have plenty of trees that are tall enough to reach over all the others......

{Kiryu stares at Morrigan}

8aV5qAD.png-you are gonna make me do it aren't you?

{Kiryu folds his arms and tries to convince her}

lDa7F84.png-you are the only one who can fly just fly high enough to get a clear view over the trees and see if you can see some sort of village or something

{Morrigan lets out a rather depressing sigh}

gpj2mDq.png-well I guess I could do it but if I get exhausted and fall mid ascent you have to promise me you will catch me Mr Kiryu

 

lDa7F84.png-yeah I will  and could you stop calling me Mr Kiryu? that just sounds weird to me and I know you are doing it to mess with me so please don't

{Morrigan lets out a slight chuckle}

8aV5qAD.png-oh alright just Kiryu then I thought you would have liked being called mr but well whatever anyway here I go

{Morrigan starts flying up towards the sky at a steady pace once she hits the top of the trees she goes towards a tree that was larger than the others and sat on a branch}

8aV5qAD.png-now lets see what is out there......oh what is that?

{she sees what seems to be a city although she isn't close enough to see it clearly but it looked like one nonetheless she jumps off the branch and flies back down landing next to Kiryu and Kirimuri}

8aV5qAD.png-well I saw what seems to be a city to the......whats that direction where its not really north or east again? anyway I couldn't really see anything other than a couple of buildings from this distance

5rh1cF0.png-.....you mean Northeast?

sdhykVE.png-yeah that's it haha I forget things like that

{Kiryu looks at her confusingly}

lDa7F84.png-good grief....well at least we know there is at least something out here in this maze of a goddamn forest.....lets get moving hopefully we'll find something there we should get moving

@DuckMannnn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, A person said:

Despite finding this character rather unusual, she figured that any help would be great to have at this point in time.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: Okay, Hisui! I think you might be right; I did see something to the northeast, so it'd be nice to find out just what it is!

 

It seemed like their luck was turning out to be excellent; first finding all of these people, then finding people who knew the land, and now this person willing to escort them to a city! She hoped this streak would keep going and only get better as time progressed, but, as is the usual with someone in her line of work, it most definitely was going to take a turn for the worst at some point soon. She just knew it.

((Why do you jinx yourself?))

The mechanical maid looked over at the group making a quick head count.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I had hoped this was everyone, but there are still others in the forest. My apologies, but can I trust your group to head to the city on their own? There is a path not too far off that will take you to the city."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

((Why do you jinx yourself?))

The mechanical maid looked over at the group making a quick head count.

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I had hoped this was everyone, but there are still others in the forest. My apologies, but can I trust your group to head to the city on their own? There is a path not too far off that will take you to the city."

Nemesis nodded confidently. They had the numbers, and her skills would make finding the path easy, so knowing that it was only a few steps away was reassuring. At least they got a tip from her.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Thanks, Hisui! Will we see you at that city?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Infinite Kyo

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.*checking his compass* "Great, let's head north-east then. There should be some local people who can help us."

Kirimuri open his bags and pull out a box of tuna & mayo sandwiches. He picks a sandwich and takes a large bite. 

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Hahngreee? I'fe plaenty."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, A person said:

Nemesis nodded confidently. They had the numbers, and her skills would make finding the path easy, so knowing that it was only a few steps away was reassuring. At least they got a tip from her.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Thanks, Hisui! Will we see you at that city?

 

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"It's possible. Once I've completed my mission, I must return to my post at the Warrior's Hangout. You are welcome to visit if you would like."

 

She proceeded to bow before heading deeper into the forest to search for the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"It's possible. Once I've completed my mission, I must return to my post at the Warrior's Hangout. You are welcome to visit if you would like."

 

She proceeded to bow before heading deeper into the forest to search for the others.

She watched Hisui depart before finally turning towards the party.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Well, are you all ready to get going? Make sure you haven't forgotten anything before we head over there; I'd rather not have to walk though this place again without some way to leave a trail leading us back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria (To @OxyontheWolf)

 

ev7gw5J.png

Magnum: Well, here's for us going together from now on!

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Yeah. We're definitely going to find Magio and Argento.

 

They were determined to do this. Now that Magio's very own apprentice has joined them, some hope could be found.

 

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: Hmmm...? Hey, I feel more auras. I think there are more people in here.

t4MR8V6.png&key=84abf716d1546c0f4f0075e2

Magnum: Did you see someone, Lucina?

 

Mirfah (To @Tony Redgrave, @A person, @Sinjik, @NijikakuFan61)

 

6RQYOKJ.png

???: Portal? No, nothing of the sort. I was sleeping back at home and when I woke up, here I was.

 

It felt like a dream, but at the same time it wasn't. By the looks of it, everyone was taken there by a portal. Nothing of the sort happened to him, though. It was like "BAM!" and there he was.

 

7qwXzNk.png

???: Well, I do suppose I have no way to head back to where I was so... can I hang out with you guys? And by the way, I'm...

  Reveal hidden contents

R1ERKVq.png

 


Sole Survivor, Filled With Revenge
Mirfah
Once a leading commander of the 10th Demon Slayers Squad from the Akras' Summoner Hall and member of the Ishgria Expedition Squad, Mirfah is the sole survivor of the incident who brought fear to humans when it came to the demonic lands of Ishgria. He saw his comrades die one by one and was left alone with the hope they would even be saved, only to discover that no rescue would come. Since then, he harbors a revenge against all Summoners because of that said incident and had discarded his humanity entirely, becoming a powerful demon. At least, that is how things happened, because he turned back into a human.
Age: 17 in human form, 35 in demon form
Species: Human/Demon
Element: Fire (Human)/Darkness (Demon)
System: Brave Frontier
Class: Soldier
Weapons: Dual Blades
Universe: Brave Frontier
 

 

 

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: And you guys are...?

 

Melina (To @LightFlare_Da_Realest)

 

JRDJdAH.png

???: Oh no, I am fine. But I appreciate that you asked about it, good sir. And sorry about interrupting you, it was not my intention.

 

She bowed graciously and began to walk away. Her question has been answered already, so her next step was to move on ahead. Before that, she looked back at him.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

???: I suppose I should try to find my way out. Once again, I am thankful for your aid.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

It's fine. Wait...did you say find your way out? If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up so deep in this  forest? This spot is pretty secluded, yet you've seem to find it without even knowing where you're going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria (To @OxyontheWolf)

 

ev7gw5J.png

Magnum: Well, here's for us going together from now on!

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Yeah. We're definitely going to find Magio and Argento.

 

They were determined to do this. Now that Magio's very own apprentice has joined them, some hope could be found.

 

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: Hmmm...? Hey, I feel more auras. I think there are more people in here.

t4MR8V6.png&key=84abf716d1546c0f4f0075e2

Magnum: Did you see someone, Lucina?

Happy.png thanks for letting me tag along with you two, I feel we'll soon find Magio and Argento, and about if I saw more people...yes...actually, I was tagging with a blue knight with a shovel, he decided to split from me to trace the area, and he saw, from what I remember...about 4 people, a short girl with brown hair and a blue jacket, a photographer, and two others, must be them, let's head on, shall we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

@Infinite Kyo

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9.*checking his compass* "Great, let's head north-east then. There should be some local people who can help us."

Kirimuri open his bags and pull out a box of tuna & mayo sandwiches. He picks a sandwich and takes a large bite. 

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Hahngreee? I'fe plaenty."

{Kiryu picks up the sandwhich and takes a bite then a surprised look grew on his face as he took another bite}

W4X2P7u.png-this aint bad actually I haven't eaten anything at all since i got here

{Morrigan decides to pass on the offer though}

pwB3nDI.png-I think i'll be alright I'm not particually hungry at the moment although do you have anything to drink? I'm thirsty after Kiryu made me fly up onto the tree tops

{as Kiryu swallows the sandwich he looks at her with a angry look}

eqX2sY3.png-you make it sound as though I made you do it but all I did was ask........anyway we should get moving soon

{Kiryu takes out another cigarette lights it and sits cross legged and blows smoke up into the air as he thinks to himself}

W4X2P7u.png-[I wonder who the asshole was that teleported me here anyway this day just keeps getting stranger I mean I befriended a goddamn succubus for crying out loud]

@DuckMannnn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria (To @OxyontheWolf)

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Hmm... Well then, let's move out.

 

They began to walk towards the quite large amount of auras that was close to them. It seems as if more people were dragged to this world against their own will.

 

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: I do wonder what has brought those people together... I mean, there's a lot of different auras coming from that direction.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: ...

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: Agni?

Agni: I was just thinking... is there some reason behind this gathering? We came here out of our volition, but I don't suppose they did the same thing.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: It worries me if we end up into another problem while we already have one at our hands.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Either way, wanting or not, something happens. We'll just have to work our way through.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: I know, I know. But you do know that we're in a hurry. We can't just waste too much time...

Magnum: I know the other commanders and soldiers are pressuring you because of your position, but you shouldn't rush. Let's do one step at a time and we'll get out of this conumdrum.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: ... You said something smart for once.

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: What?! For once?! I'm not that dumb!

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Well, this doesn't happen much, so I shouldn't complain. I'm more surprised, actually.

xyppklB.png

Magnum: Why you...! J-Just shut up and keep walking!

 

Melina (To @LightFlare_Da_Realest)

 

B6v914L.png

???: To be honest... I just woke up here. I have no other idea of how it happened... all I know is that I must find my way home. An important person is in danger there and I must help him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

@Mister Fael

 

SrSR5NZ.png

Well, the "spirit" part is more or less just part of the title. Even though we're called "Heroic Spirits," when we're summoned, we appear in flesh and blood, just like any other being would.

 

mDW6lFS.png

The primary difference is that we need our masters to supply us with mana to keep us alive.

 

e1ZGtLw.png

Well, that's how things usually are, anyways.

 

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: I see. Thanks for clearing my doubts. (I guess them appearing in the flesh would mean being able to use their powers again.)

 

9 hours ago, Darkflare said:

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Targets found. Please do not be alarmed. It appears you are in need of assistance."

 

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: !!! What?

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Oh? (Interesting. Been a while since I've seen one of these. I wonder who is her master.)

 

    Then, they listened carefully to Nemesis and Mech-Hisui's conversation.

 

8 hours ago, Darkflare said:

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I had hoped this was everyone, but there are still others in the forest. My apologies, but can I trust your group to head to the city on their own? There is a path not too far off that will take you to the city."

 

moTwYjq.png

Yui: Oh that's right, we are supposed to call someone once we find where the city was.

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. They told us to call this number.

 

Meanwhile

 

 

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: Man! That soup was great! Compliments to the chef!

NdvcoUj.png

Elle: I know right? Ludger's cooking is super duper great! Not as great as my Daddy's cooking though.

YwkSXAH.png

Ludger: You're welcome.

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: So Jude, did something happen in the forest at night.

D17KQFp.png

Jude: Nothing out of the ordinary...But seeing that people from other worlds are showing up, I have something to add to the report.

   Suddenly, Ludger's phone starts ringing.

 

 
0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: Who is it?

fJKly7C.png

Jude: Must be the recon team.

kRxF7S2.png

Ludger: Right *click* Hello? Who is this?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: That voice...Loods?

6ncpLIT.png

Ludger: That nickname...Hugh, is that you?

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: I didn't knew you guys were the support team.

uoU8Qy7.png

Ludger: Weird coincidence huh? So, did you find the city?

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: We are heading there right now.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Great. We were just waiting for the recon team's phone call. Where it is?

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: If you can climb up a tall tree, you'll will find a city-like silhouette in the distance. Just go there.

lUbsbjk.png

Ludger: So that really is the city. Alright, we'll pack our things and meet you there.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Oh, and one more thing. If you happen to meet someone on the way that claims that they've been sucked into a black hole, take them in.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Got it.

 

7 hours ago, A person said:

She watched Hisui depart before finally turning towards the party.

 

de1283b471.png

Nemesis: Well, are you all ready to get going? Make sure you haven't forgotten anything before we head over there; I'd rather not have to walk though this place again without some way to leave a trail leading us back!

 

kJAGvsw.png

Yomi: Not to worry, I'm good at memorizing the trails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Infinite Kyo

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Sure thing. Let me check my stuffs"

Kirimuri starts to pull out everything he could find in his bag. Extra masks, a box of e-liquids, +̶1̶8̶ ̶h̶e̶n̶t̶a̶i̶ ̶m̶a̶g̶a̶z̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ and a few more stuffs are scattered everywhere on the ground. Finally he pulls out a small, water-filled canteen and gives it to Morrigan.

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."...here ya go. I had sportsdrinks earlier but I drank them all."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
1 hour ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria (To @OxyontheWolf)

 

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Hmm... Well then, let's move out.

 

They began to walk towards the quite large amount of auras that was close to them. It seems as if more people were dragged to this world against their own will.

 

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: I do wonder what has brought those people together... I mean, there's a lot of different auras coming from that direction.

AJv1N88.png

Agni: ...

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: Agni?

Agni: I was just thinking... is there some reason behind this gathering? We came here out of our volition, but I don't suppose they did the same thing.

9nQshRO.png

Agni: It worries me if we end up into another problem while we already have one at our hands.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Either way, wanting or not, something happens. We'll just have to work our way through.

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: I know, I know. But you do know that we're in a hurry. We can't just waste too much time...

Magnum: I know the other commanders and soldiers are pressuring you because of your position, but you shouldn't rush. Let's do one step at a time and we'll get out of this conumdrum.

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: ... You said something smart for once.

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: What?! For once?! I'm not that dumb!

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Well, this doesn't happen much, so I shouldn't complain. I'm more surprised, actually.

xyppklB.png

Magnum: Why you...! J-Just shut up and keep walking!

 

Melina (To @LightFlare_Da_Realest)

 

B6v914L.png

???: To be honest... I just woke up here. I have no other idea of how it happened... all I know is that I must find my way home. An important person is in danger there and I must help him.

@Agni Blackheart

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Danger? (Seems there IS more to this girl) Are they nearby? If someone is in danger, than I'd be happy to help. I can also be your guide if need be. It can be dangerous out hear at night alone, and if you don't find this person soon night will fall. Btw, I'm LightFlare. What is your name? Do you even remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@DuckMannnn

{Morrigan takes three big sips out of the canteen.}

ct8Q5Qi.png-ah that hit the spot I feel so refreshed!!

{Kiryu looks at all the things Kirimuri scattered across the grass floor}

b3XLvPT.png-you sure seem well equipped wherever you were before must have been rough to have all of these things on you at once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now