Akuma/Oni/Cyber Akuma/Shin Akuma by Mr. Ansatsuken (Updated 15/12/14)

Sir Ghostler

[PREVIEW]

2014-05-13_00002.png

2014-05-13_00004.png

2014-05-13_00003.png

2014-05-13_00001.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Original Topic: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/akumaonicyber-akumashin-akuma-mr-ansatsuken-163832.0.html

Author's Website: http://ansatsukenmugen.webs.com/

[iNFO]

Mr. Ansatsuken's last MUGEN related product as he is leaving MUGEN. Updated his Akuma, fixed bugs, added in a whole lot of content including a Cyber Mode (Unfinished) and Shinji Oni Mode.

There's a 1.0 version and 1.1 version.

111 MB download.

Kinda sad to see him go. He really did a good job with his Evil Ryu and Akuma. I will miss him.

Updated 15/12/14.

Something unfortunate must have happened with Mr.A by what his web page saying. I liked both his Ryu and Akuma. I just hope it isnt another case of someone getting flamed to death because people feel superior behind a lara croft profile pic.

Oh. Thanks for explaining. This issue is sadly more familiar to me than I wanted to (points at the various shitposters that MFG had to endure). :(

Yeah, we know about that. Sadly some trolls made stupid comments in any forum.

It's really sad to see that Mr. Ansatsuken leaves MUGEN. But i hope to see him soon. :)

This is what he said in his website:

Good bye, guys...
So here it is... sorry for made you wait so much for this, it is finally "stable".
... guys, I won't work in anything about M.U.G.E.N anymore. Because resaons.
And I have to tell you something... this is a waste of time. Do something better with your life instead of playing videogames. Someday you'll look back and realise how much time you've wasted, and it won't feel good at all.

Indeed! but to me I see mugen as sort of a hobby or way of art by people who has creative ideas that put their minds to it and show others how enjoyable it is when they create characters to fight other characters from different genres. That how I see Mugen. It shouldn't be a burden or to interfere with real life. it Just something you can do in in your spare time.

WereWood never said that he will quit MUGEN, though, while AxSeeker said that so damn often that it pretty much became a running gag.

Seriously, the next time he does that, he should at least post Jessica Smoke's GIF of quiting MUGEN while doing so, so his fake quit would look more real.