[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I finally got Pokemon X and am rite at the place before you enter Lumiose City. Since I have heard about that save glitch, I think I will wait until a patch comes out. Unless I can easily cruise through the city lol

Here is my current team.

- LV.55, Aurorus

- LV.51, Vivillon

- LV.54, Greninja

- LV.52, Aegislash

- LV.51, Diggerby

- LV.35, (Same like Garchomp didn't care for it, Just used it for flying.)

Oh and also my trainers a girl, and her name is Robin.

My trainer name: Aeon

6 badges earned

My current team

----------------------------------

Chesnaught Lv. 71

Talonflame Lv. 73

Heliolisk Lv. 71

Delphox Lv. 75

Tyrantrum Lv. 75

Pangoro Lv. 71

EV training my new pokes I caught. I love Tyrantum and Pangoro they are my favs! :D

(spoiler) You can buy one in Lumiose city. :goodmood:

You can?

I only see fire, water, and leaf stones, along with Charizardite X for like 100,000P

I remade my team basically except two

Lv.69 Lucario (When he gets thrown out, shit gets REAL)

Lv. 60 Vaporeon

Lv. 56 Mawile (This fucker's adorable)

Lv 52 Venusaur

Lv. 51 Raichu (Yes, I evolved it. Get over it)

Lv 52 Delphox (Son of the original, same nature and everything, just like his old man *sniff*)

I heard somewhere that Team Flare's goal is to kill all humans. Which brings me to this question: Are they another animal lover/misanthrope demonization like Team Plasma is? Cause I'm really hoping their motives are something silly like "Today's fashion is so uncouth. We must start over," or something that doesn't involve "Hoomans r ebil" or "anymulz r so gud." Cause I'm really getting infuriated by those stereotypes.

I think it changes slightly depending on which version it is, but for Y at least, they're trying to cull BOTH humans and Pokémon.

Also...

Chesnaught - 78

Blastoise - 78

Butterfree - 78

Yveltal - 75 (Max Defense, Sp. Atk, Sp. Def and Speed, bitches! HP is almost max.)

Linoone - 74

Chatot - 66

(spoiler) You can buy one in Lumiose city. :goodmood:

Really ? There is Only A Fire Stone , A Water Stone , And A Leaf Stone . There Is Also A VenasourNite For 500,000 PokeDollars.

BTW , Here Is My 3DS Friend Code : 4742 5665 4210.

I think it changes slightly depending on which version it is, but for Y at least, they're trying to cull BOTH humans and Pokémon.

Meh, still seems like a misanthropic stereotype, but at least they're not "ebil animul luvers" like Plasma were. *Sigh* I wish I had one of those games. :(

Does anyone know how you can tell if IV's are decent or not? I know we can see EV's but not the IV's I know back on Pokemon B/W2 you can use an Action Replay to view it but how do you do it now?

HEART SCALE GRIND TIP: You can keep catching Luvdisc to get some heart scales, But be careful make sure you have enough Pokeballs with ya.

Post game, in the part of Kalos accessible through Lumiose city, there is the "Judge" in the Pokémon Center. Vague, yes, but you'll know if your Pokémon sucks or not :P Alternatively, use Veekun stat calculator, though that requires you to know what EVs (if any) you've given your 'mons.

Here mine. FC: 2793-0956-8518 you'll know my real name... also added DJ, Squirtle and AnAccount. But Mattgarchomp and Ryon where are your codes? I wanna add you guys! Oh and I just caught a shiny Bergmite yesterday. Yeh me!