[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

So, the roster is now complete, so to speak.

I still want a Wii U for Christmas or a PSV

Hmm! We really can't say that yet until the game it self comes out next year. The fact their will be unlockable characters. We won't realy know the whole roster until that time comes. :goodmood:

• 2 weeks later...

What Bugged me WasThose Fighting Alloy team on Cruel Mode.........I got 36 Ko with Kirby or Pit  Anybody else Have A Hard time with them?

Lol they are easy once you be any of the flying characters like Jigglypuff, Kirby, Metaknight, King Dedede, and even Wario! But I'd rather challenge myself and be a short jumping characters.

Lol they are easy once you be any of the flying characters like Jigglypuff, Kirby, Metaknight, King Dedede, and even Wario! But I'd rather challenge myself and be a short jumping characters.

Easy welll they can be annoying trust me How many did you get If you say over 100 I will be amazed.......

Easy welll they can be annoying trust me How many did you get If you say over 100 I will be amazed.......

I actually don't remember. I haven't played SSBB for about a month or more. I've been playing TF2 and Halo CE for past days :P

Master Chief, that's who :troll: Really hoping for either Genesect or Zoroark. High chance we'll get Lucario and Mewtwo because of the new Mega Evolutions, which in turn sounds like the perfect opportunity for a stupid gimmick. Gimmicks aside, that actually sounds quite nice: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Lucario.

Announcement from the Super Smash Bros. website:

It's no secret that we want the fans of the Super Smash Bros. series to enjoy each installment of the franchise, so for our upcoming entries to the series, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, we decided to see what our fans wanted in these two games. Of course, most of the Super Smash Bros. fanbase resides on the internet, though one site, or in this case, forum thread, in particular caught our eye. We are of course talking about the [Wii U]Super Smash Bros Revolution thread on the Mugen Free For All forum. One post in particular got our attention, and that was by the user Neo_Fire_Sonic. Neo_Fire_Sonic said: "Honestly i want silver(the hedgehog) and Shaymin Sky form. if one of these 2 are in it i will be set." In light of what Neo_Fire_Sonic said regarding these two characters, we decided to not include Silver the Hedgehog and Shaymin Sky Forme in the game's roster because to be honest, we're just big ol' trolls really.

:troll:

I don't think nintendo cares what their fans want in the ssb series.

Remember how all those dumb ppl said

"geno needz to be in ssb!!"

and what happens? no geno.

and..................... i don't care if they don't add those 2 characters i mentioned. (jesht uh dreammmmmm)

if the game is enjoyable (tome) then i'll be fine.