[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Now the vid's working... and I kind of expected to see Sonic because like my friend told me, Nintendo has a contract with Sega to use Sonic. And I think (I could be wrong) Sonic's the final 3rd party character to be added because I saw post saying that they're trying to keep 3rd party characters a minimum.

Wow!! I havn't been online in a month and look at all these Surprises. O_O

Well I did expect princess peach to come back so she can rival against the Wii-fit chick. Alot of us wasn't expecting Toon-Link to return (guess I owe you an apology Adam :awesome )

I was sure that Sonic would return the fact saga has their connections with Nintendo anyways. I just hope they add another character from the sonic series like Tails, Shadow, or Knuckles.

But I'm happy Princess Peach is in:

Posted Image

LET THE FUN BEGIN...... LOL!! :=D:

Wow!! I havn't been online in a month and look at all these Surprises. O_O

Well I did expect princess peach to come back so she can rival against the Wii-fit chick. Alot of us wasn't expecting Toon-Link to return (guess I owe you an apology Adam :awesome )

I was sure that Sonic would return the fact saga has their connections with Nintendo anyways. I just hope they add another character from the sonic series like Tails, Shadow, or Knuckles.

But I'm happy Princess Peach is in:

Posted Image

LET THE FUN BEGIN...... LOL!! :=D:

Lol the underwear says wii fit, anyways I'm happy sonic is back he looks like he fights better then he did in brawl and to top it off its craig freakin smith who voices him. Win for me.

Now that we have a good number of characters in the SSB WiiU/3ds roster I might as well redo my list of who i want, may or not want to comeback:  

Who I (still) want to come back (revised):

+ Captain Falcon (YEEEESSSS!!!)

+ Mr Game & Watch (he's a uniqe Character on his own 2D way.)

+ Roy ( I played him alot in SSB melee)

+ King Dedede ( of course someone needs to go after Kirby)

+ Meta Knight( He still wants to prove Kirby he's more of a warrior then him)

+ Mewtwo ( could be making a comback with his Altered Forms from Pokemon X/Y)

+ Zelda (If peach is in it so should Her.  Though i still think their going to cut her "Sheik" form )

+ Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong still needs a partner)

+ Ganondorf( since Toon-Link is in it might be the Ganondorf from "Wind Waker" this time)

The ones I expect not to comeback (in my opinion) [revised] :

- Solid Snake ( High chance he is not coming back)

- R.O.B.(nothing more than a maintenace Bot)

- Wolf (Like I said before: pretty much a Fox clone)

- Marth (chrome might take his place)

- pokemon trainer (He can be replaced with another trainer or other pokemon)

Characters that may or not comeback [revised]:

/ Wario (Indeed he's the arch rival of mario, but Bowser will always take upon that title, though he has his own style of fighting.)

/ Lucario (Even though he wasn't too popular in SSBB but he's still one of the popular pokemon in the game series)

/ Jigglypuff (So far she/he/it been around all the SSB, but their are other pokemon that is willing to join the fun)

/ Falco (You might as well say he is another clone but than again Fox needs a partner)

/ Yoshi (He been in all SSB as well but other friends of Mario will like to jump in the fun)

/ Ness,or Lucas( One or the other must step down the Fact that they have similar moves)

/ Ice climbers (They may be back)

Thats cool! :awesome  Unless Nintendo makes them one of the unlockable characters in this SSB I guess we have to wait and see :goodmood:

I will actually like that, play 50 rounds to unlock Ice climbers that sounds awesome.

Seeing the same old veterans being announced is a tad disheartening.

I think they are building up excitement for the newcomers, didn't we all love the E3 trailer with Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Megaman were confirmed? We all were excited so maybe they are waiting for the right time to announce newcomers.

I think they are building up excitement for the newcomers, didn't we all love the E3 trailer with Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Megaman were confirmed? We all were excited so maybe they are waiting for the right time to announce newcomers.

I think so too the fact they already gave us newcomers to look forward to when the game comes out next year. And maybe Nintendo might sneak another 3rd-party character to make things more interesting (even in doubt). But I still hoping they Have a "Fire Emblem" character for the starting Roster before they decide not to show no more spoilers. :goodmood:

I fucking hate gamestop..............

My ganon figure that came with Wind Waker is messed up.......

The ribbons/strings won't fit in his hands, and one of his feet are molded incorrectly so he won't fit in his stand.....

I fucking hate gamestop..............

My ganon figure that came with Wind Waker is messed up.......

The ribbons/strings won't fit in his hands, and one of his feet are molded incorrectly so he won't fit in his stand.....

Geez sorry to hear that man. I hate when gamestop does shit like that on your stuff.

As Kanbei said... 2 is enough, let's not go overboard with three. Just as the saying goes... Three's a crowd.

Good point!! ^_^

Posted Image

The epic battle of sonic VS. Megaman. This is going to be awesome. :awesome

And something tells me their might be an Event challenge where you have to fight Mario,Sonic, Mega-man in a showdown.