[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

................................................i guess i gotta be the the one 2 say this but................................................

FFFFFF ROY!

HE WASNT THAT GREAT! 

:troll: 

Cuz your thinking clone, but what if they redid his moveset.

I would not bother with Geno who is just a character from a old RPG series which wasn't continued due the fact Square had no interest in co-working with Nintendo in a sequel.

He did a cameo in Mario & Luigi, I don't think he'll return  in a Super Smash Bros.  since it would mean to also have elements of Super Mario RPG to fit him.

Good thing that I have a 3DS, so I can have fun playing it^^

It's only natural for THE princess to make a return. Now if they brought back Zelda, I'd be curious which continuity they'd use: the same one or one of the newer ones?

Who knows, when i saw peaches update she seems like she has new attacks.

• 2 weeks later...

And now we wait to see what they'll do with the Toon Link on that Spirit Train stage.

I wanna know that too I hope they show a video or something soon.

I was just about to post that

Yeah samething happen to me at MFG someone beat me too it.

I'd like to see some newcomers...and Yoshi, Falcon and Jigglypuff. Seeing the same old veterans being announced is a tad disheartening. Seeing as Sonic is 3rd party, having two or more from his franchise just seems wrong, as we already know that Sakurai is trying to limit the amount of 3rd party characters.

Well we already have a 3rd party character confirmed, which is Megaman from Capcom. Second, from what I heard from a classmate in school, she told me that Nintendo has a contract with Sega to use Sonic, that's why he appeared in many games for Nintendo consoles, more or less, such as the Olympic games.

Well we already have a 3rd party character confirmed, which is Megaman from Capcom. Second, from what I heard from a classmate in school, she told me that Nintendo has a contract with Sega to use Sonic, that's why he appeared in many games for Nintendo consoles, more or less, such as the Olympic games.

Seems obivous that it will be Sonic. Becuase of the megaman crossover comic (Don't know if you guys read it but it was awesome.) I just hope he gets redubbed as Roger Craig Smith and a new moveset, he was so useless in Brawl.