[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Uh...that's Skyloft from Skyward Sword.

Or am I missing something here?

Little bastard changed the image :P

Weird it changed to a luigi picture instead of the pilotwings stage lol.

One thing is bugging me, is he already a starter character and not a unlockable character anymore?

Weird it changed to a luigi picture instead of the pilotwings stage lol.

One thing is bugging me, is he already a starter character and not a unlockable character anymore?

That because you used the "Main News" picture frame from the SSB-U/3DS home page LOL! :=D:

Anyways its cool that Luigi won't be unlockable character this time so we will have both the brothers for a start. Hopfully his arch rival Waluigi and (or) His girl Daisy be secret characters to unlock.

I'm glad he's going to be available from the start this time. I'm tired of having to unlock him in each game, since he's always been my main. I hope Waluigi will make it in this game as well, and for Wario to return. It would be cool to see Wario and Waluigi together in this game.

I'm glad he's going to be available from the start this time. I'm tired of having to unlock him in each game, since he's always been my main. I hope Waluigi will make it in this game as well, and for Wario to return. It would be cool to see Wario and Waluigi together in this game.

...And if that happens we will finally have the battle of Brothers.  That will be freakin Awesome. :awesome

Luigi? Heh, since he's always unlockable I always be Mario. MARIO FTW

I hope Roy returns. I thought he was awesome in Melee.

Luigi? Heh, since he's always unlockable I always be Mario. MARIO FTW

Yep. I'm glad he's not unlockable this time, or at least I don't think he is, since he was revealed this early on. Mario's not bad either. I always used him before I unlocked Luigi.

Now that we have  Luigi. We just need a Fire Emblem Character for a start.  here are my choices :goodmood: :

- Roy

- Chrome

- Lyndis

(edit)

I forgot about one more person:

- Tiki

Good choices but why Tiki? Shes a secondary character in marth's game and having two reps form the same fire emblem will make me angry. She is like Micaiah who was just a sidekick IMO. I've heard choices like Ephraim and Seliph for other Fire emblem Reps even Alm but I'm all for Roy, Lyndis and Chrome.

Good choices but why Tiki? Shes a secondary character in marth's game and having two reps form the same fire emblem will make me angry. She is like Micaiah who was just a sidekick IMO. I've heard choices like Ephraim and Seliph for other Fire emblem Reps even Alm but I'm all for Roy, Lyndis and Chrome.

Well I was using imagination if she was in SSB. Her final smash would be her transforming in to the Holy Dragon and knock out any body in her way. but then again you have a point she not much of a fighter personally. I just hope Nintendo put more female fighters in this SSB thats why I choose Lyndis as being a good female starter Rep for Fire Emblem. :goodmood:

Well I was using imagination if she was in SSB. Her final smash would be her transforming in to the Holy Dragon and knock out any body in her way. but then again you have a point she not much of a fighter personally. I just hope Nintendo put more female fighters in this SSB thats why I choose Lyndis as being a good female starter Rep for Fire Emblem. :goodmood:

Here's hoping for Lyndis then. I'll be happy with Roy or her. I'm pretty sure its gonna be chrome something tells me that.

yeah, we need deez two.

my bro wants the new roy from the newest fire emblem game.

apparently he has a final smash worthy attack :)

Yeah I would love to see the new roy or the new Lyndis

Roy

Posted Image

Lyndis

Posted Image

I hope Lyndis she looks more like a samurai.

I hope Roy returns. I thought he was awesome in Melee.

Yep. I'm glad he's not unlockable this time, or at least I don't think he is, since he was revealed this early on. Mario's not bad either. I always used him before I unlocked Luigi.

Hope is is just hoping and always get something different when it comes out. But who knows you're right or not...

I'll say maybe he will be return. Here that's better than hope.

Because they were all just boring, generic, multi-coloured, muscle-bound figures. Nothing special or interesting.

But it could be a good hinted reference, and ORIGINAL charaters to the ssb series.... Besieds, Im not talking about using THOSE models, I mean like a finishend dragon king char. just saying...

What if they added some of the characters for the dragon king project? you know... the game that was gonna be until they swaped the idea with nintendo chars? Turning it into ssb?

Posted Image

They where added as NPCs In SSB64, they where named Fighting Polygon Team remember?