Cenobites Char WIPS

Cenobite 53

For a better overview I'll make one thread for all my Char W.I.P.s besides my TMNT project.

I'am working on 3 Chars right now:

1.)

Name: Allison

Origin: Cheun Ha Moo Juk

Gameplay: 2 Button Char

Screenshot:

Posted Image

2.)

Name: Kappa

Origin: Shogun Warriors

Gameplay: 4 Button Char

Screenshot:

Posted Image

3.)

Name: Deamon

Origin: Cosmic Carnage

Gameplay: 4 Button Char (6 Button if you count the 2 Taunts)

Screenshot:

Posted Image

4.)

Name: Algol

Origin: Mutant DNA

Gameplay: 4 Button Char

Screenshot:

Posted Image

5.)

Name: Tony

Origin: Dangerous Streets

Gameplay: 2 Button Char (might get enhanced to 4 Button)

Screenshot:

Posted Image

6.)

Name: Onimalu

Origin: Super Fighter

Gameplay: 2 Button Char (might get enhanced to 4 Button)

Screenshot:

Posted Image

BTW all chars won't be too close to the source Game and might get some custom moves, but at first I'll get the basics working.

More information ist comming in the further development process.

Chars will be for Mugen 1.0

your ripping them yourselves? GOD SPEED SOLIDER!

Yeah, all of my current Char wips are ripped by my self (since it isn't easy to find rips of such obscure chars).

I know that I'am crazy, but I've added 3 new chars to my Wip list (see first Post: Algol, Onimalu and Tony).

But I'am very motivated, I'am working on them kinda parallel, but expact at least 1-2 Char releases this year by me.

Well Done, Cenobite. But, i have a question about a few things. 1. Will Deamon/Finsher have his original gameplay from Cosmic Carnage/Cyber Brawl? Or is it going to be custom? 2. Will Tony have custom gameplay rather then his original one since the gameplay in Dangerous Streets was terrible? 3. Any chance that the other Cosmic Carnage/Cyber Brawl character will be made in the Future? 5. Do you have a video of the Gameplay from Cheun Ha Moo Juk? I cant seem to find any of it.

1. Will Deamon/Finsher have his original gameplay from Cosmic Carnage/Cyber Brawl? Or is it going to be custom?

Some Elements like his Basic and Special Moves and his ability to walk while crouching (crawl) will be like the Source but I'll change the Comands for his Specials (since they are kinda wired) and might add some custom Stuff.

2. Will Tony have custom gameplay rather then his original one since the gameplay in Dangerous Streets was terrible?

He will be completly custom, since Dangerous Streets is nearly unplayable IMO.

3. Any chance that the other Cosmic Carnage/Cyber Brawl character will be made in the Future?

Not planed until now, since I don't have that much interesst in other chars from that game + plus the Chars with light+heavy Armor would be kind of complex to make.

5. Do you have a video of the Gameplay from Cheun Ha Moo Juk? I cant seem to find any of it.

Where is question 4? ;-D

I haven't seen a gameplay vid of it yet, only played it on dosbox after seeing screenshots of it, and it plays terrible -> So Allison will be Custom, too.