Touhou Project

Kazagami

Ohh..so it's Isu. AND MY GOD HE MAKING A FUTO TOO!!!????

Oh my, i'm so excited for it now.

Also thanks once again for the helps today. I'll look more to find information about more characters we missed atm.

Actually, you might want to Google Translate/Bing Translate what he has to say in the blog post below the Sekibanki. I think that says something about not continuing Futo for some reason.

Anytime. As long as I can get help on my end for what I'm looking for~ Luckily, thanks to Nicovideo today, I found some Touhou characters with Midnight Blisses, so there's that. Just need to find more characters, Touhou or not, for my video series. ^^

Well, I THINK Sekibanki is being done by the same person that did that Soku-styled Mokou so....there's that.

http://pipeisu.blog97.fc2.com/

That's all I have so far. If there's anything that you don't have in the database, I can take a look around in my MUGEN folder~

(Sorry I was snoozing :goodnight: but)

Yeees!! Sekibanki and Futo!! :joyful:

This is Awsome!!! Thanks for the news Xenonic. :awesome 

There are plenty of Touhou chars that did not leave wip status, i remember a Kaguya, PC-98 Alice, PC-98 Marisa and PC-98 Reimu. (poor PC-98 touhous)

I only wait for a good Rumia, also i like how Hetyo make a lot of new chars with frankenspriten (that badass Sariel using Sakuya, Yukari and Reisen)

(Guess I have been too much away. For gods' sake.)

:hi:

Good to know Isu is making a Sekibanki, but it's bad that he won't continuw his Futo. :goodmood: Oh well, what we can do?

I'm still waiting too for a good Rumia and I have expectatives (and dreams) that someone will make a non-flying Kokoro, because I would love to put her against Koishi with her being able to use at least ONE spellcard.

Futo ain't being continued, noob.

As much as I would like plate-throwing madness on MUGEN another great 2hu 13 character.

Let's just pray that Isu is making Yukkuri ladeeh Sekibanki.

(Face Palm!) Oh well.......

At least(and hope) he will continue with Sekibanki. :goodmood:

If she ever be completed and be in Mugen heads are going to Roll! literally! :=D:

Elly by Waribashi:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2ccvcx6bpvbwv3

Found this baby on the MUGEN Wikia :3

Cool Find Gamer251. =)       Maybe i should look in to "Mugen Wiki" more often.

^ She was released some time ago.

And this is PC-98 Alice (sorry, i didn't save Marisa and Reimu PC-98): http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm11276894

Nice! Thanks for the news Night. :awesome  PC-98 characters needs more love in Mugen. :goodmood:

I personally want a good Rumia (Nemnin is kinda like the Beanfan of Touhou creations to me :P, possibly only 1 or 2 I could consider decent in just one way, and that's with BOTH authors), and Futo (Possibly by some author like heyto, minoo, Pikapon (Even though he'll make into a shitty spriteswap like he did with Wakasagihime or the first versions of Tewi),or if desperate enough, myself).

Also it seems that Kokoro could be made by hetyo, looking at his pixiv and all, though it's just my speculation for now.