Touhou Project

Kazagami

I'm done updating the stage with correct sprites now.

Posted Image

Get it here:

Anyone who wants the sprites can get them here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u89myodec1e4nxt/backGround.zip

Man! Ryoucchi / Aya Shameimaru you guys are awsome! thanks for the stages :awesome

i wish I could come by your guys house to share and have some Drinks/Liqure with ya. :=D:

And speaking of drinks:

Posted Image

Beers for everyone.!!! XD

Do you know any to rip the sprites of the playable characters?

I saw these on MotK:

-Monhan, Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

Don't mind the fact that Nitori was replaced with nitori<strong>, the link works just fine

Also, I'm too young to drink alcohol, so I'll have grape juice or amazake instead.

I saw these on MotK:

-Monhan, Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

Don't mind the fact that Nitori was replaced with nitori<strong>, the link works just fine

Also, I'm too young to drink alcohol, so I'll have grape juice or amazake instead.

Can i have milk *innocent face*

LOL!! Sure! that be okay. :goodmood: While I drink some nice Fine Grape Wine :awesome

Back to what I was saying the creations from Beanfan and Nemnin I would consider decent are Nicole and Chowder (Beanfan, even though both are still bad creations), and Letty, Hatatae and Alice Dolls (Nemnin) (Haven't played with his Shikieiki yet, though I think I remember 1 video that said it was horrible).

Back to what I was saying the creations from Beanfan and Nemnin I would consider decent are Nicole and Chowder (Beanfan, even though both are still bad creations), and Letty, Hatatae and Alice Dolls (Nemnin) (Haven't played with his Shikieiki yet, though I think I remember 1 video that said it was horrible).

Nah, his Shikieiki is pretty much the best Soku-styled one there is. I mean, have you PLAYED the other Shikieiki? It sucks.

Update.

What's added in Characters.

- Marisa Kirisame by Toma

- Suika Ibuki by Ibukah

- Reisen U. Inaba and Alice Margatroid by Atusi

- Wriggle Nightbug by Waribashi

- Unit 9 by RGM

What's added in Stages.

- 4 Hopeless Masquerade stages by me

What's added in Add-ons.

- AI patches by KELN and なしクマ屋

Posted Image

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=f5f81e26e399b727#cid=F5F81E26E399B727&id=F5F81E26E399B727%21116

Huh...I thought Minoo retired from MUGEN forever ago, and suddenly he's back with this. Haven't tested yet, so don't know how well it is. By the by, does anyone know how to contact the guy? I'm not sure if the email on the website that his stuff is on (the older ones, not the newer ones) is his actual email or not...

Posted Image

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=f5f81e26e399b727#cid=F5F81E26E399B727&id=F5F81E26E399B727%21116

Huh...I thought Minoo retired from MUGEN forever ago, and suddenly he's back with this. Haven't tested yet, so don't know how well it is. By the by, does anyone know how to contact the guy? I'm not sure if the email on the website that his stuff is on (the older ones, not the newer ones) is his actual email or not...

Wow! So Minoo still hanging around. Thats Cool! I wonder did he improved on his characters? Thanks for the good news Xenomic :awesome

Unfortunitly I don't know how to contact him. Mayby Ryoucchi or Night knows.

Wait, is just my eyes or her skin share color with her clothes?.

Knowing the infamous color separation of all the chars he made, this is going to be hard for me to do palettes.

Unfortunitly I don't know how to contact him. Mayby Ryoucchi or Night knows.

Other than the Nico video account, i don't know.

Other than the Nico video account, i don't know.

Neither do i.

Also i was expecting him for make another TH 13 cast at first, like Miko. Welp, at least another sister set is complete now.

Its cool.  Sorry to put the pressure on you two about it. =(

but does his Nico Account shows his E-mail on some of his videos?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zca8oyga4t1eepk/kaguya_C.rar

Yasai's Kaguya, since I noticed the link is red on the first page. Do keep in mind that you should probably upload whatever I link from my Mediafire to your guy's since I don't know if I'll keep these on mine or not. Also, you do need to link up the rest of the stuff on the first page before I can see what else I can fill in. I can't do nothing about that Aya or Komachi though sadly.

We'll keep that in mind. Thanks again.

Also as you see, the text hyperlink just for Touhou 01-14 section, for all the rest you could simply click their images for the link.

Unless if the character has same sprites but being made by different author, Ex: Yorihime and normal-sized Shizuha, it'll be using text hyperlink.