Touhou Project

Kazagami

Oh, didn't know because can't tell from those. I did look at his MyList and saw the Hatate there so there's that. ^^;;

Hopefully these are decent at least. I don't know how HM plays (I hear it's kinda broken though) because haven't tried it/don't think comp can handle it, but I've seen some gameplay of it. Wonder if the Soku-styled characters are going to die out now...;__;

Yes, HM is kinda broken, but it's fine :3

Oh, Nenmin eh? Well, let's see what this results.

NO. SOKU-STYLED WILL NEVER DIE. Just like Suimusou-styled ones.

And DAMN, Seija Kijin is hard ;w;

Inverts your screen ;w;

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21589123

For those that want to see progress on Biyo's Rin and Koishi.

Thats cool at least Biyo is still working on his Touhou characters. :awesome

(edit post)

Since TH14 been out for a while alot of us know about the new characters. Though Mugen wise: besides Sekibanki the other two characters i like to see made are:

Posted Image

kijin seija

Posted Image

sukuna shinmyoumaru

:goodmood:

But reversing controls totally is IIRC, since Samurai Shodown's Shiki did that (at least she did in SVC Chaos). Probably other creative things you could do with her ability too.

Reversing controls is only possible in a closed fullgame environment. You need to code it into every character whose controls you want to reverse.

For those that want to see progress on Biyo's Rin and Koishi.

Nice! This actually raises the question whose sprites to use for my Rin and Koishi when the time comes to make them.

Oh, and I tested something for my game.

Does this look nice? The glow effect?

Posted Image

assuming you're going for something that looks like soku...

doesn't look like a glow, rather, it just fades in from white

blurr it, overlay it a few times and apply a pale yellow color.

will work better.

I'm using GIMP, so I don't really what you mean, Alice ^^;

Yes, I am finding a yellow pale color. But I'm afraid I can't do it anymore. I'll do from scratch since I need to create a path that follows the shape of the icon.

I'll have to do from scratch, so anyone interested in helping?

Oh, and that's just one sprite, since you only need one sprite for it. There were 2 sprite files. One for the regular logo, and the other for the "glow". It does just the same. The "glow" flashes, then the logo appears.

Oh, and that's just one sprite, since you only need one sprite for it. There were 2 sprite files. One for the regular logo, and the other for the "glow". It does just the same. The "glow" flashes, then the logo appears.

Cool! :awesome

Just to give everybody a heads up,  All gu's Touhou (and EFZ) characters been updated for mugen 1.1 :

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=A46126A52D0E1D25&id=A46126A52D0E1D25!105#cid=A46126A52D0E1D25&id=A46126A52D0E1D25!1125

Also Momiji_I by Felicity released (8/17/2013): https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7B5FC6F8C258EC4F&id=7B5FC6F8C258EC4F!133#cid=7B5FC6F8C258EC4F&id=7B5FC6F8C258EC4F!401

This edit of Momiji has MvC-style game play. She has(uses) Rock Howard and Charlie (SFA/X-man vs.SF) for Assist.