Its good to be back!

SandCoffeee

hi everyone im supersaiyin38, a member considered new! so if yur wondering about the title, i had been notified that MFFA had been down(i dont hang around here often), so i had been at MFG. HOWVER!!! i was not notified that the site was back up! so today i randomly decided to check, and behold!!! the site was back up! so here i am! agian! also, i would actually like to know wen the site got back? cause i really dont know >.<

*excuses* well once i welcome people to forums, i pretty much just wander the video game & entertainment boards. i pretty much bounce between the two, as that one guy said. and thanks for the welcome (and the forewarning of cussing, swearing, and namecalling)

Welcome, random person who I have no idea who you are!

Welcome to our little forum! Respect to be respected. We do swear, curse, call you names and whatnot, but in the end we care each other! I hope you enjoy your stay!

I couldnt have said it better.

:=D: WELCOME...TO THE WORLD OF TOMMOROW...ROW...ROW...ROW...ROW...ROW!

*ahem*

What's up new guy!? Lightflare aka Vegaz_P, atcha service. You'll see me throughout the random forum being...well...random? But every now and then I'll get deep on yah. Oh, and I do contribute as well...but yah know. Aint nothing special, really... :goodmood:

Enjoy your stay and feel free to join in on the INSANITY!!! :omg: