Otasira's Color Palettes

Otasira

• 3 weeks later...

Added 4 Joker palettes. (Morishige, Sachiko, Arisato, and Hazama) Since my unexpected hiatus from palette making, I need to get that 'feel' back, so, I shall be doing some more palettes before working on requests. I apologize for taking so long Adam, some medical problems had me stop for a good while, your request shall be completed shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ota, could you make me a palette for Reifi's Alou? Heres the link to the character: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=dc589c1826d83c57&sc=documents&sa=603818645&id=DC589C1826D83C57!112#cid=DC589C1826D83C57&id=DC589C1826D83C57!196&sc=documents (Its the second link) I would like for her to have: 1. Hina Kagiyama Palette ~ 162px-Th10Hina.png 2. Yumemi Okazaki Palette ~ 275px-Th03Yumemi.png 3. Raiya Mikazuchi Palette ~ 250px-ToukidenshouAngelEyes_arcadeflyer. (Shes the one in the middle)

I'm workin' on it now, though I believe you requested a Nitori palette as well.

Silly me, I goofed pretty badly. I'll work on his immediately.

Haha.. how embarassing..

It's awesome to hear that you enjoy the palettes! I wasn't sure about which to make black and red, so I hope the 2 alts arn't a bother.

Oh never mind, people always made a mistake. Me too. :goodmood: Yea, i really love the alt one, though not really dig the first one but it's still very cool. Actually i want to use the Nitori too but unfortunately i use the one by Seravy, not Minoo's.

• 3 months later...

Oh wow, I almost forgot about this thread! 

I'm thinkin' about re-doing all of this. 

It does seem a bit unorganized, alongside that, I completely forgot to mention the character's author's names.

And sure thing, I'll start on it sometime today.