NEW RULE!

Ryon

Thank you phantom.

now Celest.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

DO YOU THINK THIS FORUM IS RUN BY CHILDREN LIKE YOURSELF?

NO ITS NOT. THIS WEBSITE IS RUN BY SEVERAL MATURE PEOPLE WHO MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON WHATS GOING ON.

AS THE COMMUNITY I TELL YOU ALL EVERYTHING I NEED TO TELL YOU.

IF I CHOOSE NOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING , THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY I WOULDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU.

ON TOP OF THAT IN MY YEARS, I'VE NEVER ASKED ANYONE NOT TO POST ANYTHING THEY DIDN'T WANT TO.

BUT FOR ME TO ASK EVERYONE, NOT TO POST A CERTAIN THING. THAT'S EXTREME. SO EXTREME THERE IS A VERY GOOD REASON BEHIND IT.

BUT I'M NOT AT THE LIBERTY TO DISCUSS IT.

SO CELEST WE'LL SEE YOU IN A COUPLE DAYS. AND I HOPE YOU COME BACK WITH THE MINDSET OF A MATURE PERSON NOT A LITTLE BITCH WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

damn. some1 just had a box drawn over their face & got it check'd. burrr.

lesson: don't poke a stick at an agitated bear, then wonder why you ended up with an involuntary tattoo of a claw mark on your face.

i have a feeling i know why ryon didnt want to talk about it and is asking people not to upload it. he is not the type to be a asshole just to be a asshole and never normally ask people not to upload something even if its garbage so if he says not to there is a good reason behind it. never cared for the characters my self anyways so no big loss

i know iam wait late for this topic but since i finally got my mediafire up and running again thanks to 2 very specially programs i finally got my data back

as to you Celest i been looking on some of your posts you seem to be very childish trying to be all big and bad and yet all you can do is run your mouth why dont you stfu and listen to people who do have some experiences on running a forum i was going to say something before on a topic i made that you so had to run your mouth about but i thought not to because i had hope you might had a brain somewhere in that peanut size head but i guess not

common Celest i am just 1 yrs older then you but i don't open my mouth like you do, i am a few examples: in Chat, and now. What happened in Chat? Ans.: Well i was talking to him he just started to show off his Rep points, and telling me that you have 0 points. <<< So High Rep is dangerus! I was only banned one time on an Website for the same reason that Celest did. Anyway I thinked alot about it also googled it, and found out that the there are TWO different tv shows called Fairy Tail and Fairy Tails

Guest Kamina Littner

i have a feeling i know why ryon didnt want to talk about it and is asking people not to upload it. he is not the type to be a asshole just to be a asshole and never normally ask people not to upload something even if its garbage so if he says not to there is a good reason behind it. never cared for the characters my self anyways so no big loss

i know iam wait late for this topic but since i finally got my mediafire up and running again thanks to 2 very specially programs i finally got my data back

as to you Celest i been looking on some of your posts you seem to be very childish trying to be all big and bad and yet all you can do is run your mouth why dont you stfu and listen to people who do have some experiences on running a forum i was going to say something before on a topic i made that you so had to run your mouth about but i thought not to because i had hope you might had a brain somewhere in that peanut size head but i guess not

and then you say dont gang up on him -_-

Thank you phantom.

now Celest.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

DO YOU THINK THIS FORUM IS RUN BY CHILDREN LIKE YOURSELF?

NO ITS NOT. THIS WEBSITE IS RUN BY SEVERAL MATURE PEOPLE WHO MAKE DECISIONS BASED ON WHATS GOING ON.

AS THE COMMUNITY I TELL YOU ALL EVERYTHING I NEED TO TELL YOU.

IF I CHOOSE NOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING , THERE IS A GOOD REASON WHY I WOULDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU.

ON TOP OF THAT IN MY YEARS, I'VE NEVER ASKED ANYONE NOT TO POST ANYTHING THEY DIDN'T WANT TO.

BUT FOR ME TO ASK EVERYONE, NOT TO POST A CERTAIN THING. THAT'S EXTREME. SO EXTREME THERE IS A VERY GOOD REASON BEHIND IT.

BUT I'M NOT AT THE LIBERTY TO DISCUSS IT.

SO CELEST WE'LL SEE YOU IN A COUPLE DAYS. AND I HOPE YOU COME BACK WITH THE MINDSET OF A MATURE PERSON NOT A LITTLE BITCH WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

sorry part of my Personality so if u don't like me so be it I'm using up my time as a Kid cause its gonna suck to be a Grown Up so might as well use it before my time comes so respect it no matter how much u put me down I'm always getting back up

Posted Image

my defense dont take it personaly now i'm done with this Argument for now so dont reply dont want anthing bad happening to u not a threat

jesus Celest i have tried & tried to take up for u in the lounge but GD man i know your just a kid & this is just a website , but if u fuck up one more time your gone for good, no more chances , 3rd strike & your out so just FUCKING BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!