Road Runner (updated)

Xdegenerate

Road Runner

Posted Image

Nothing spectacular about this character, I just found the sprite sheet and figured why not? it would be a quick character to make, and it was.

I used to own the game on SNES (who cares?), and I don't think anyone has made it before? (still don't give a rats do you?)

As I said, there is nothing special about this character, he pretty much only has pecking attacks, apart from a jumping claw attack, but he runs, he meep's and pokes his tongue out like the Road Runner. The specials are mostly just pecker moves... just a simple character for any Road Runner/Loony Tunes fans out there... also comes with the stage you see.

Updates:

~ Fixed some collisions

~ Added new dash move.

http://maniac1075-mu...oad-runner.html

i dont normally like the ideal of giving the same move to other characters as i find it not to be very original at all but if you took kabal running move from mortal kombat and give it to the road runner that could be counted as a move for him considering he is pretty fast

i dont normally like the ideal of giving the same move to other characters as i find it not to be very original at all but if you took kabal running move from mortal kombat and give it to the road runner that could be counted as a move for him considering he is pretty fast

Its actually not a move. Its a state Override that makes the chracter run non-stop.

thats odd but yeah iam glad you agree i mean it would make sense right since in the cartoon he is the most fast bird in the world so it would fit as for coding i dont got a clue also might want to get the rom of road running what you could also do maybe as a hyper is have him eat some bird seed and maybe just start him out with a dash and as he rushs the person have him do a combo of pecks kicks and then use like a train to hit him you know after all his counter part always seeh to get hit by a train a rock or his own inventions

Ha... a falling boulder from the sky?!

haha i grew up watching loony toons you should think about maybe making his counter part you could have alot of fun in making him since he has a shitload of moves to use and yet you would think he intellgent as he is why does he always seem to get hurt more lol anyways

i do know they made the game for the snes and i think they did with gamegear dont no for sure but keep your eyes out and give it a shot