Mk9 Ryon vs Laharl

Laharl

Awesome battle!The first Izuna Drop made me cringe. Then that German Suplex into the boot to the face was GRUESOME!!! If Laharl hadn't already told us the outcome, I would have thought he was going to win. He came strong in the beginning of that last round, but it was a close match until the end. Good stuff... :goodmood:

@ Alpyne.

I forgot the user login and pass LOL.

pm it to me.

I too forgot the GFFA Youtube channel pass and junk.

PM someone?

Did someone pm you the pass?

no...

Posted Image igjits.

this.....is a damn'd shame fellaz. *sighs* guess i'll run y'all mofos tha info then. :=D:

ironically, that's where i've been for tha past couple of days; either at tha channel doin' work, or doin' work for tha channel. :truestory: GFFA update thread's gettin' hit up today.

also the original file is like 1+gb. i'm not uploading that.

you can have that shit start uploadin' while you go to work, or before you go to sleep [they let you drag & drop vid files on tha upload page now], & i'll take it from there 1ce it's done. whatever info you want on it just let me kno, or i'll pretty much copy pasta tha original vid's info & tags, just tell me when you're up'n it so i'll be watchin' for it to finish, i got you faded. you have no true reasonable excuse here my friend, so git-r-done already.

damn'd good battle, btw :awesome