Sengoku 3/2001 Characters

Websta

The characters are 4 button fighters (2 punches 2 kicks)

Light punch and kick together executes dash

Strong punch and kick together executes a grapple, however doing this while blocking executes a counter attack.

Their combo system will be similar to Sengoku3

The dash cancels into normal attacks the same way it does in NGBC, so its possible to use it to chain together combos.

Byakki:

Posted Image

Link Updated: 19/10/2012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dihee1

Kagetsura:

Posted Image

Link Updated: 19/10/2012

http://www.sendspace.com/file/x4tzr6

Very nice, love the work. Some quick feedback... - Dash costs power...because of the combo restart, but you could mention it in the readme. - please add a taunt... small suggestion - you should mention that d+y is a command move with a second hit if you press y again... - croucing LK looks strange/to quick - you could easily add a crouching HK by using the same animation for LK but slower or use it with a slide - typo in the readme... your "Super Moves" are "Special Moves" - "Meikai no Ikari" demon should move out of the portal, not in front of the portal - what about his Sengoku 3 hyper bg? Very good job, I like it! If you can add some more intros/win animations.

Very good work!

New intro with Okuni is nice, new win animation too!

New slide HK is perfect.

Just little things that I would change...

- dunno why you changed the y pos of the summons. Old version was better/not so high on the ground...

OLD: Posted Image

NEW: Posted Image

OLD: Posted Image

NEW: Posted Image

- new crouching LP is "ok" I guess... he has no low punches...

- Infinite priority on all attacks. Please read this short tutorial...

Basic CLSN Tutorial by K.O.D. : http://mugenevolution.co.uk/Forum/index.php?topic=952.0

- Will you add the fireballs to the Meikai no Ikari hyper? Would be just for cosmetic purpose.

Other then that, really cool! :bow:

Can´t wait to see/test the rest of your Sengoku 3 cast.

Will you create "Evil" too? :bringitout:

Once again, awesome feedback Staubhold. The thing about the crouch LP, lol.. I can't edit the sprites to make it look like a LP (cause I suck at spriting) so unless somebody makes those sprites, I just have to make due :/ The fireballs to Meikai no Ikari sounds cool, I'll see how I can implement those. Evil eh.... Hmmm... Doesn't he like have 2 attacks? I'll make him if there's enough sprites to work with. If not, he might be in another character's intro or something

New intro with Okuni is nice...

Okuni...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrYthRy5H-8

Evil eh.... Hmmm... Doesn't he like have 2 attacks? I'll make him if there's enough sprites to work with. If not, he might be in another character's intro or something

Yeah, I thought more of a boss/AI only version of him... That would be cool.

If you need any suggestions for moves/attacks/specials, just gimme a call. :bow:

Byakki has been updated. I did a lot of fine tuning, so you won't notice any big changes. I also changed some palletes because some of them were kinda ugly. Either way, hope you guys enjoy. And now I can really focus on Kagetsura :P

• 1 month later...

Links are fixed, sorry about that. Did a quick fix with both characters

@Staubhold i fixed things like move attributes; some cooldowns on moves; damage tweaks; animation speeds; added grab cancel; survival/turns intro that sorta thing.

just finish kickin' in tha tires, & i'm diggin'im. it'd be nice tho if you gave him a wall/triangle jump, & maybe an aerial move or 2 of some sort, him bein' a ninja & all. bein' able to 2-n-1 into his Izuna Drop if you're close enuff would be kool as well. anywho, nice work bruh.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...